PDA

View Full Version : Bunch of Savages, I Swear!

Nooch
05-08-2014, 07:46 PM
Went to CVS this evening and on the way back to the car, approaching from the rear, saw that someone had ripped my wife's windshield wiper clear off the car!

What the hell???!!!

[/rant]

Peter P.
05-09-2014, 04:58 AM
Did you contact the police? Sometimes the store has security cameras covering the parking lot. An adjacent business's cameras may have captured the event as well.

In today's world, you'd be amazed at what you thought you could get away with is being captured on camera.

chiasticon
05-09-2014, 09:10 AM
a riding buddy of mine had someone take the entire headlight assembly off of his car last year, while it was parked in his driveway overnight. people are jerks.

redir
05-09-2014, 09:23 AM
True, we are really in the grand scheme of things only few years more developed then the monkeys we came from.

sc53
05-09-2014, 09:31 AM
Some idiots stole a whole bunch of new trees that were planted in a little revamped park near my house. The park was old, tired and ugly, and the city finally sprang for some beautification. My dog and I checked on the new trees each evening after work. NOW THEY ARE GONE and holes where they were are all that's left. I just HATE PEOPLE sometimes. This landscaping theft is rampant in the DC metro area, a local elementary school that had a big year long fundraiser to plant shrubs and bushes on their grounds experienced a similar theft the day after the big opening celebration.

oldpotatoe
05-09-2014, 09:59 AM
True, we are really in the grand scheme of things only few years more developed then the monkeys we came from.

When car parked at home, I don't lock it cuz I don't want 'them' to break in and break a window. Even in the republic.

Ahneida Ride
05-09-2014, 10:41 AM

Do you believe in Devolution ? :eek:

LesMiner
05-09-2014, 11:01 AM
There are worse things that can happen at the hands some deranged people. In my neck of the woods, a one sided feud between two neighbors escalates to point where one starts shooting up the other neighbors house killing the husband and seriously injuring the wife. All because one neighbor blamed the other for contracting Lyme disease because the other neighbor had deer feeding on his property.

In Gary, Indiana 3 adults drove around to school bus stops to rob school children. Steal their cellphones and lunch money like a playground bully. How low can you go?

yakstone
05-09-2014, 02:59 PM
Be glad you don't live in Nigeria.

bikingshearer
05-09-2014, 03:59 PM
I believe it was George Bernard Shaw who said: "Man is the only animal that blushes - or needs to."

snah
05-09-2014, 08:55 PM
In Gary, Indiana 3 adults drove around to school bus stops to rob school children. Steal their cellphones and lunch money like a playground bully. How low can you go?

If you've been to Gary, IN, this wouldn't really surprise you.

paulh
05-09-2014, 09:39 PM
There are worse things that can happen at the hands some deranged people. In my neck of the woods, a one sided feud between two neighbors escalates to point where one starts shooting up the other neighbors house killing the husband and seriously injuring the wife. All because one neighbor blamed the other for contracting Lyme disease because the other neighbor had deer feeding on his property.

And wifey of the shooter is egging him on, "shoot, shoot, keep shooting".

bikenut
05-12-2014, 08:00 PM
And wifey of the shooter is egging him on, "shoot, shoot, keep shooting".

He is the one going to jail, not her.

paulh
05-12-2014, 08:47 PM
He is the one going to jail, not her.
http://www.bulletin-news.com/articles/2014/05/09/murder-charges-filed-against-husband-wife-new-brighton-shooting#.U3F5ANx6__s

Aiding and abetting. Same sentencing guidelines.

Jason E
05-13-2014, 05:03 AM
Do you believe in Devolution ? :eek:

I believe in Devo.

[lets pretend I'm not so lazy and bother to put a picture here of Devo or one of their albums]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD