PDA

View Full Version : A+ for shipbikes.com!!!!

jmoore
04-29-2014, 11:29 AM
Bob at shipbikes.com has been very helpful with this whole mess with FedEx. I just got off the phone with him and he's been able to move my claim forward and it appears that FedEx is going to pay for the damage to the Bedford. :hello:

This is some very good news today. shipbikes.com and AirCaddy have a customer for life. :hello:

Time to get the bike stripped and shipped to Kelly for the respray.

eippo1
04-29-2014, 01:06 PM
Nice. Glad that it is getting taken care of.

rphetteplace
04-29-2014, 01:37 PM
I've had very good luck with them as well

bumknees
04-29-2014, 02:05 PM
Used them 3 times - never a problem

zmudshark
04-29-2014, 02:57 PM
Thank goodness, Jason. I must say I was a bit concerned, dealing with FDX/UPS/USPS is never easy.

bobswire
04-29-2014, 03:34 PM
Great news, I had to go back re- read your original post. Got me all pissed off again to whomever messed with your shipment. All's well that ends well, too bad the person who did this will most likely not be held responsible. There should be with a directive informing any and all who handles these shipments will be held responsible for any damage caused by lack of due care and in fact can lose their jobs.

jmoore
04-29-2014, 05:29 PM
I was concerned as well. And I don't have a check in my hand yet, but I'm optimistic. At least the frame can now be stripped and sent to Kelly. So we are moving forward.

Bob Lickton has been great. Highly recommend using this service. Great prices and great after service assistance.

And I'm still pissed off about this mess.

josephr
04-29-2014, 06:30 PM
I shipped a wheel with shipbikes.com last week...it was pretty easy process and glad to know they're willing to help out if a problem arises.
Joe

kykr13
04-29-2014, 09:11 PM
I was pretty surprised to see what happened, but great that they helped get the job done. Stuff happens and I'd be upset about it too, but the news is a whole lot better.