PDA

View Full Version : Sad and Hilarious (Depends on your definition of 'improvement')

MattTuck
04-28-2014, 03:24 PM
An email I got, pertaining to a building at a College in the Northeast, that shall remain nameless.

Hi all,

We are in the process of making some improvements to the front of XYZ Hall and the first step is the removal of the bike rack.

Please remove all bicycles by Friday, May 2nd and relocate to another bicycle rack. There are several racks located on the Unnamed College campus that you can utilize.

Abandoned bikes will be donated to local charities.

Thank you for your cooperation and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

druptight
04-28-2014, 03:26 PM
Hmmmm, colleges in Hanover that you may or may not have written about being associated with before, which college could that be? :fight:

MattTuck
04-28-2014, 03:36 PM
Yeah, I'm not going to bad-mouth my employer, especially since I don't know the whole story. Plus there are plenty of other bike racks that you can see from that particular location, so it isn't exactly a hardship. After whatever they do to spruce up that area, they may be putting in a new bike rack for all I know. I just thought it was funny how they worded it.

Making Improvements to a building.
Step 1. Remove bike rack.

Hank Scorpio
04-28-2014, 05:41 PM
If it is a union job the second step will invariably be take a break.

Louis
04-28-2014, 06:36 PM
http://japandailypress.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/old-bikes-415x260.jpg