PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Rapha Gilet and Rain Cape

Uncle Jam's Army
04-25-2014, 10:25 PM
ALL SOLD. THANK YOU!

I'm selling two of what I consider Rapha's most outstanding pieces they've ever produced. A Gilet in size XL, used about 10 times, and a rain cape size XL used twice, at most three, times. I bought both pieces in 2010. Neither piece has any tears, rips, stains or imperfections. I'm only selling them as I need to size down. So I am definitely open to trades for similar pieces in a size L.

The Gilet is windproof and has a handy drawcord and pockets in the rear (a rarity) and is highly packable, can certainly fit in one of your jersey pockets. I usually only put it on during long descents or really cold days (in So Cal.).

The rain cape is water resistant, not waterproof, but both times I've had it out in a steady rainfall (albeit So Cal rainfall), I've stayed completely dry. It has a great cut, too, doesn't billow out like some other pieces I have. The rain cape is packable and can certainly fit in your jersey pocket, so a very versatile piece.

I am asking $70 shipped CONUS for the Gilet, and $90 shipped CONUS for the rain cape.

gavingould
04-25-2014, 11:21 PM
Pm on the gilet...

moodster
04-25-2014, 11:33 PM
Pm on cape.

bianchi10
04-25-2014, 11:46 PM
Dang good price!!!! too bad not on my size