PDA

View Full Version : SOLD! - New in box Giro Factor shoes 43.5s white w/Red - $110 shipped

texbike
04-23-2014, 11:12 AM
SOLD! Thanks Brian!

Up next from the house of Tex is a pair of Giro Factor road shoes. Brand new in the box, these pups are in perfect shape and have all of the manuals, insoles, etc as originally packed by the well-compensated child laborers at the Giro factory.

The shoes are 43.5s and are presented in the lovely white and red colour combo that is so dearly loved by our favorite resident of the North Pole. While not as fluffy as that jolly gentleman's typical outfits, these kicks are sure to encapsulate your dogs in lavish comfort.

These can be yours for the low, low price of $110 shipped and paypal'd within the continental U.S. of A.

Holla if ya interested...

Texbike

benitosan1972
04-23-2014, 11:36 AM
Well-written like a J Peterman catalog... I forgot I was reading about shoes :banana:

texbike
04-24-2014, 09:03 AM
Well-written like a J Peterman catalog... I forgot I was reading about shoes :banana:

Thx! J Peterman rocks and so do these shoes!!! Get'm while you can!

Texbike

Brian Cdn
04-24-2014, 09:46 AM
Tex..

Can you post a pic or two of the giro factors..

Thanks from the North.

texbike
04-24-2014, 10:10 AM
Tex..

Can you post a pic or two of the giro factors..

Thanks from the North.

Hi Brian,

Sorry for the stock photos, but these are what they look like. Primarily white with just enough red to entice the bulls to attack.

Texbike

Brian Cdn
04-24-2014, 10:29 PM
Pm'd you on the (snow) shoes