PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Giro -- Any coverage in USA??

Tommasini53
04-20-2014, 01:01 PM
nbc sports says they will carry Tour of California....anyone know of other Giro coverage in USA.

I know EuroSport will cover it..just wish I could get some internet coverage to watch in the evenings.

Uncle Jam's Army
04-20-2014, 01:43 PM
BEin Sports will offer it on cable/satellite TV.

Tommasini53
04-20-2014, 03:47 PM
thanks...I don't have cable but i'll see if I can pirate it someplace. do you know who does the commentary for their cycling coverage??

Mark McM
04-20-2014, 05:08 PM
BEin Sports will offer it on cable/satellite TV.

BEin sports is also available via the Dishworld internet streaming service. The Dishworld Sports package includes several international sports channels, including BEin Sports and Universal Sports, which both cover European cycling. Dishworld can be watched on a PC, a Mac, a tablet/smartphone, or on Roku (they presently have a deal to get a free Roku LT when you sign up).

The Dishworld Sports package costs a little money ($10/month), but if you just want to watch the Giro, you can sign up for just the month of May.

https://www.dishworld.com/sports

dave thompson
04-20-2014, 05:15 PM
DirecTv offers BEin Sports in their lineup

Anarchist
04-20-2014, 05:17 PM
My guess is the english language Eurosport coverage will be on youtube each day.

That's how I've been watching the classics this year. Full eurosport broadcast is up by mid afternoon every day.

HD, youtube through the AppleTv so I have it on the big screen.

Tommasini53
04-20-2014, 09:16 PM
BEin sports is also available via the Dishworld internet streaming service. The Dishworld Sports package includes several international sports channels, including BEin Sports and Universal Sports, which both cover European cycling. Dishworld can be watched on a PC, a Mac, a tablet/smartphone, or on Roku (they presently have a deal to get a free Roku LT when you sign up).

The Dishworld Sports package costs a little money ($10/month), but if you just want to watch the Giro, you can sign up for just the month of May.

https://www.dishworld.com/sports

Thank you..:banana: