PDA

View Full Version : Steel Uniscasi is on order

Smiley
02-08-2006, 06:12 PM
I am excited , a new road bike ( hey I bought a new Kogswell 1.5 years ago and that does not count ) . Being designed with a New BLACK Brooks Swallow saddle and a Deda Elementi anatomic shallow drop handle bar. I am looking to rig this bike with a Ultegra 10 speed grouppo . Wheels will start out as Open Pro Silver 32 DB spokes ( I have them laying around Jeremy wait by the fax :) ) with Michelin 25 mm pro tires. The frame will be STEEL with a Rapid Tour rear geometry so I can install a smaller rear rack for those un saged tours . Now if I can re-fit myself and get the draft back to Serotta I'll be in line for a spring ride :banana: .

Serotta PETE
02-08-2006, 06:51 PM
Best of luck with your new bike.

I have about 400 miles on it and will be bringing it to SOLVANG next month. I also have the ultegra with the open pro wheels. F3 fork

Only difference is mine is Ti. (but my buddy from NJ got a steel one from CYCLESPORT. Should arrive soon.

PETE

Smiley
02-08-2006, 07:04 PM
Pete , thats Mike whom I met at the Open House last year right ? I did not want Ti since I did not want to compare the ride with my Hors. What travel box or bag did you get to pack it in with and have you broken it down and packed it yet . I think I may opt out of the S&S bag in lieu of the Ritchey bag that CC cyclist. interested in your boxing techniques as well as Eddie F. before he got his bag ripped off. Smiley

Sandy
02-08-2006, 08:08 PM
So :) y, you are going to let me test ride your bike, right??

If I really like it, maybe I will replace my CSi with a better fitting steel Coeur d'Acier.

Stealing Smiley's Steel Serotta Sandy :)

Sandy
02-08-2006, 08:09 PM
PS- I know Smiley's color choice and design. It will be beautiful.

Sandy