PDA

View Full Version : > "SPOILER"!!!! < Volta a Catalunya

bobswire
03-24-2014, 10:42 AM
Some of the worse camera work at the finish of a race I've seen, even the announcers were confused and had to wait at least 5 minutes before announcing the order of the finishers. Obviously Kelly and whoever the other announcer was are subject to the same images we are and were not able to receive any updates from the race officals to clarify before a long duration.

http://www.steephill.tv/players/youtube3/?title=Slomo+Replay+of+the+Stage+1+Finish&dashboard=volta-a-catalunya&id=pWco9-JRTdU&yr=2014

ultraman6970
03-24-2014, 12:06 PM
They did a good job with the helicopters and they mess up the aerial shoot at the end hehehe

Tomorrow they go for the 1st climb.

tiretrax
03-24-2014, 01:03 PM
That was pitiful, especially given the fact that they set up hours in advance and should be blocking the shots to ensure they get the action.

Elefantino
03-24-2014, 01:05 PM
I thought Carlton Kirby and Magnus Backstedt did a good job, as they usually do. Kirby picked the winner and Backstedt picked the runner-up.

Kirby is exciting to listen to, particularly when he gets worked up. And he doesn't mangle names or make wrong calls like aging Phil Liggett.

Fixed
03-24-2014, 01:06 PM
I am still watching tomorrow
:) cheers