PDA

View Full Version : My Team Sucks

Dr. Doofus
02-03-2006, 09:55 AM
a lying sack of poop inbred dutchman PR sissy and a drunken loser of an alleged flandrian DS. they're idiots. the other riders are sycophantic morons. I'm posting here as much as I want. They suck and I'm winning everything this year to spite the pricks.

there

doof said it.

Sandy
02-03-2006, 10:01 AM
warmth

Argos
02-03-2006, 10:03 AM
Doof,

Glad to have you back!

I don't get it. What do they care what a Cat 4 says in a blog or on a website? They should be happy you get them any attention at all, let's be real, they're a local cycling team. People are not coming out to see them in droves.

Maybe they should all go out and Maori Facial Tattoo's, cause that's the only way anyone is gonna care about them.

Seriously, if the goal is not Europe for the Pro-Tour, or you're not 19 and have a chance of making "something of yourself" for real, then they need to get off the ego's sit back and relax.

Is there another team? And if not, do you really NEED this one? Let them do the work, sit in and tell'em to bugger off when they ask you to pull through.

Anyway, glad your back, D.

bostondrunk
02-03-2006, 10:16 AM
dit damn, doof, pour sam suga on dat.
When you gonna post up some dem photos of yer new position on the ride, dude? dit damn!

bironi
02-03-2006, 11:59 AM
What the world needs now is love, sweet love
It's the only thing that there's just too little of
What the world needs now is love, sweet love,
No not just for some but for everyone.

Lord, we don't need another mountain,
There are mountains and hillsides enough to climb
There are oceans and rivers enough to cross,
Enough to last till the end of time.

No, not just for some but for everyone.

Lord, we don't need another meadow
There are cornfields and wheat fields enough to grow
There are sunbeams and moonbeams enough to shine
Oh listen, lord, if you want to know.

No, not just for some but for everyone.

No, not just for some, oh, but just for everyone.

lnomalley
02-03-2006, 12:02 PM
doof,
all teams suck. that's the big secret to bike racing. whatever team you're on it sucks because bike race teams suck. really. this is what i do.. i just go race my bike and i don't worry about the suck. because it's like the matrix, the suck is all around you.

and unless you're doing a pro1-3's race you don't really need a team..and even then.. you can pilfer off of the strong teams in the race if you're smart about it. ignore the suck because... the team you dream of having doesn't exist. there is no there there. a bunch of guys with an amazing sponsorship package and all kinds of talent.. together with the singular mission of racing smart and being chill dudes.. does not exist in this dimension of reality.
suck is latin for bike team. enjoy.

*this is true at almost every level except maybe cross where if you are there in the mud and snow and suffering it's already ruled out the suck. or the suffering suck is so big you don't notice the teammatesuck. the word 'criterium' is latin for suck enhancement. worse yet, out of town stage race or superweek brings the suck to a whole new and underwhelming level.

the superweek suck is a bunch of grown men doing burnouts in a rental van that's on your credit card (on some poor souls front yard), and its cleaning rain soaked bikes in bath tubs and realizing that you hate everybody on your team and someone is stealing your jerseys when they are hanging dry and that a week of beef jerky makes for some hella farting and that hella farting with team mates means being assualted in your sleep and it means someone loosening up your seatpost so that 1/2 through and endless 2 hour crit your post slides and you don't get a free lap because its not a flat tire and it really means that people that train enough to be serious are inherently selfish... um..i can go on...

*sighs and laughs. bike racing sucks.. but its addictive.

Fixed
02-03-2006, 12:06 PM
bro there are some smart people here . cheers :beer:

Roy E. Munson
02-03-2006, 12:11 PM
Turn Down The Suck!

Argos
02-03-2006, 12:12 PM
I'd like to hear a bit more of the story though, it does sound infantile and juicy. :rolleyes:

bcm119
02-03-2006, 12:14 PM
I'd like to hear a bit more of the story though, it does sound infantile and juicy. :rolleyes:

If it has anything to do with BreakWind, I hope its not too juicy.

72gmc
02-03-2006, 12:17 PM
Dr., I'm not on a team and I may in fact suck myself, but I'm casting second votes for both stories: the new position and the dysfunctional team.

Inomalley, excellently said.

coylifut
02-03-2006, 12:27 PM
my team rocks

BreakwindSports
02-03-2006, 12:48 PM
Mr. Doof:

Your recent abuses of team property, violation of media relations rules, insults to the ethnicity of team officials and Breakwind Sports staff, general recalcitrance, and the refusal to launder oodf's extremely delicate underwear (dfoo, food, and dofo have also brought grievances regarding your conduct) lead me to, without further delay, pronounce you almost at the cusp of the moment of possible punishment and the sternest brow furrowing on my part.

You have a simple choice: either align your conduct with established standards or await a sanction of some sort as soon as we can manage to sort out the forms, or find them, or get De Brees away from soigneur's assistant interviews to threaten your definitely possible sacking.

As an addendumm, your savaging of the roots from whence I came is the cause of particular whinging on my part. The Inuit have a small, but long history in the culture of West Flanders. Please attend the upcoming team Cultural Awareness training and bring a nice card (preferably not too frilly) as means of apology.

Most Imperiously,

Iitoojk De Bier

Director Sportif,
RHHSC

President,
Breakwind Sports, LLC

JohnS
02-03-2006, 12:50 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't care about any of this?

Tom
02-03-2006, 12:52 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't care about any of this?

Yes.

Tom
02-03-2006, 12:52 PM
And I say that with the furrowest of brows.

Too Tall
02-03-2006, 12:58 PM
Dear Iitoojk De Bier,

Bite me.

You sorry sorry people haven't the slightest idea what you've got in Fodo. A finer man you'll want not!

Fodo is his own man...or whatever they call it...but he is OUR Doof.