PDA

View Full Version : Dear Breakwindsports

gasman
02-02-2006, 05:55 PM
Dear Brakewind or Breakwind-
I want to offer my services for your team. I have no experience in the pro peleton, nor any experience in the amateur peleton. I can't climb,I can't descend, I can't TT and I just got my training wheels off last week. BUT-I do have the perfect name for your team-gasman. I mean how cool is that ? It's like having a guy named Potato Sack racing for Richard Sachs, only better.
I promise to cross the finish line in a position that will assure you of maximum exposure- last.
So if you will just send me a cashiers cheque for whatever you feel would be appropriate for the coverage you will recieve for my racing I will start training, a little, more if the cheque is really big.

P.S.- Will your food assure me of maintaining my moniker ? Lots of beans and no Beano ?

Thanks

BreakwindSports
02-02-2006, 06:47 PM
Dear Mr. Gasman:

Although we are flattered by the attentions of a highly educated, and obviously discriminating, gentleman such as yourself, we regret that our roster is full at the moment. Five very capable riders are on our books, and, although they have not garnered a single result in their collective lives, their anagrammatic, almost-chimeric-twin-like intuition(s) render them a promising group.

However, we are having some trouble with one of our riders; sadly, there were rumours at our training camp of pilfering, subterfuge, peckishness during the night, extreme crossness, and, worst of all, the suggestion of naughtiness unbecoming a representative of the sponsor. In the event of the dismissal of this rider, we will -- despite your wishes -- not contact you.

We do, however, always have an interest in the assistance that members of your profession can provide. Are your scripts acceptable in Mexican pharmacies?

Sincerely,

Leffe N. De Brees,

Media Liason

Breakwind Sports, LLC

pdxmech13
02-02-2006, 07:39 PM
Dear Mr. Gasman:

Although we are flattered by the attentions of a highly educated, and obviously discriminating, gentleman such as yourself, we regret that our roster is full at the moment. Five very capable riders are on our books, and, although they have not garnered a single result in their collective lives, their anagrammatic, almost-chimeric-twin-like intuition(s) render them a promising group.

However, we are having some trouble with one of our riders; sadly, there were rumours at our training camp of pifering, subterfuge, peckishness during the night, extreme crossness, and, worst of all, the suggestion of naughtiness unbecoming a representative of the sponsor. In the event of the dismissal of this rider, we will -- despite your wishes -- not contact you.

We do, however, always have an interest in the assistance that members of your profession can provide. Are your scripts acceptable in Mexican pharmacies?

Sincerely,

Leffe N. De Brees,

Media Liason

Breakwind Sports, LLC

post of the day
:beer:

02-02-2006, 09:34 PM
Hey, you Austinites, you should get Despair.com to sponsor a team. Check them out if you haven't -- they're a hoot. Imagine the jerseys.