PDA

View Full Version : Shimano Dura Ace 7850SL-2nd generation road tubeless

dekindy
02-19-2014, 03:30 PM
I went over this with the mechanic at the LBS and he feels there is a market for these wheels and helped me with price so here goes...

Shimano Dura Ace WH-7850SL 2nd generation road tubeless with Shimano freewheel.

Cosmetically very good. Stickers do not clean up quite as bright as new but white part still looks good.

Probably 3,500 miles life left(based upon wear indicators and LBS mechanic opinion) in the rims, more than that in the rear wheel but selling as a set.

Front rim has fallen prey to the corrosion issue so no longer airtight, will require a tube. However, it does hold air with large amounts of sealant and may be okay as long as it is run immediately after inflating. I would plan on using a tube though as not sure how long that would hold up. LBS assures me they are structurally sound and safe to ride and I weigh 200 pounds.

Mechanic says these would be great backup wheels or inexpensive race day wheels.

Sale In Progress. Will consider offers as I have my eye on some new wheels! No current pictures of just the wheels as bike is at LBS for maintenance but could get some if required. However I am positive you would be pleased because if they looked shabby I would not run them on my Serotta Legend. If they don't sell I will put a tube in the front rim and run them for another season. Attachment is a picture of the wheels on my bike but from a distance.

dekindy
02-20-2014, 11:38 AM
Have a reasonable offer so if interested please reply soon as I want to get these sold.

dekindy
02-20-2014, 03:12 PM
How about $250 shipped?

pcxmbfj
02-20-2014, 03:15 PM
PM'ed you.

dekindy
02-20-2014, 03:30 PM
Sale in progress.