PDA

View Full Version : Talking to my badge...

Catulle
01-31-2006, 08:27 PM
I can't wait for the doctor to tell me that my shoulder has healed and that I can go back to doing things other than sitting around by the computer. Otherwise I'm afraid I'll end up talking to my bike's badge forever. And dressed in white just like the badge. :banana:

BumbleBeeDave
01-31-2006, 09:03 PM
. . . pet PELICAN?!?

Boy, that is WAY cooler than some silly old Basset Hound.

Oh, Hi William! didn't see you there and--HEY! Ouch! Agggh! HELP! NO! NOT the shifting fingers! OWW! Nooooooooooooooo . . .!!!! :eek:

BBD

jerk
01-31-2006, 10:15 PM
. . . pet PELICAN?!?

Oh, Hi William! didn't see you there and--HEY! Ouch! Agggh! HELP! NO! NOT the shifting fingers! OWW! Nooooooooooooooo . . .!!!! :eek:

BBD

raising the level of discourse one post at a time.

jerk

manet
01-31-2006, 10:21 PM
raising the level of discourse one post at a time.

jerk

more perfect

The Spider
02-01-2006, 04:07 AM
Catulle,

what's in that sink, in the upper left....ice and......body parts???/

Catulle
02-01-2006, 05:53 AM
Catulle,

what's in that sink, in the upper left....ice and......body parts???/

Oh, just eyes from the local correctional facility to be donated to a blind people´s association. :bike:

manet
02-01-2006, 07:41 AM
scallops

The Spider
02-01-2006, 08:52 AM
Catulle,

Knew it...it was the book on the shelf behind the Colnago....."Organ trading: for fun AND profit".

I'm weary of Colnago owners - they're the silician mafiso but on wheels!

BumbleBeeDave
02-01-2006, 08:57 AM
"silician?" . . . . :confused: ;)

BBD

The Spider
02-02-2006, 04:32 AM
when a mobster is Sicilian but dislexic, I used to suffer it myself...but I'm K.O now.

William
02-02-2006, 04:45 AM
. . . pet PELICAN?!?

BBD

Whine about your fingers?? :confused: Heck, that's nothin compared to what you'll look like when Rhea Basset is done with you. :bike:

Oh, and don't mind the Jerk, he's just upset because Rhea Basset took the skewers out of his ADA's to make some Milk Bone ka-bobs.

Just repeat after me:

FuschYuMang!!

William ;) ;) :D