PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Bradford!

William
01-31-2006, 05:48 AM
A big Happy Birthday out to the fun loving, tandem riding, Salsa dripping, Open House lifting, saddle & seat post holding, Serotta owning neighbor of mine. :beer:

Have a great day and....well, they'll be wet, but get some good miles in anyway. ;)

William

PS: Id you ever go out to a Mexican resturant with Bradford, watch out for your fingers when your reaching for the chips & salsa.....the guys an animal!!! :eek:

;) ;) :D

Kevin
01-31-2006, 06:08 AM
Happy Birthday.

Kevin

quattro
01-31-2006, 07:38 AM
Bradford, Happy B-Day, Is it your 28th or 29th?

Bruce K
01-31-2006, 10:09 AM
Way to go Big Guy.

Another 'Gater doing good.

BK

RABikes2
01-31-2006, 10:16 AM
Happy Birthday Bradford! :banana:
RA :)

Bradford
01-31-2006, 10:22 AM
Thanks guys. I am officially middle-aged today. Funny, it doesn't feel like I'm halfway (or more) through this trip.

:crap: or :banana: , I can't decide yet.

William, you should make sure you are never between me and food. That's why I'm so slow on the bike, too many chips!

By the way, if you are in the office this week, I can ride down with your seat and post. I think I'm going to sneak out tomorrow or Thursday to get a ride in.

William
01-31-2006, 11:05 AM
Thanks guys. I am officially middle-aged today. Funny, it doesn't feel like I'm halfway (or more) through this trip.

:crap: or :banana: , I can't decide yet.

William, you should make sure you are never between me and food. That's why I'm so slow on the bike, too many chips!

By the way, if you are in the office this week, I can ride down with your seat and post. I think I'm going to sneak out tomorrow or Thursday to get a ride in.

Hey Big Guy, I'll be here up till 12:30 - 1:00 every day this week.

William

Smiley
01-31-2006, 03:27 PM
happy b day Bradford , whats the word on the rocky mountain move ? Just want to know when to schedule the visit with my Unicasi steel rapid tour :)

Sandy
01-31-2006, 03:57 PM
Yep. Happy Birthday to you. Glad that I met you at the Open House, even though it was just for a fleeting moment. You and William were riding in another league than I was.

Many enjoyable and safe miles of cycling this year.

Sandy

Bradford
01-31-2006, 04:53 PM
whats the word on the rocky mountain move ? Just want to know when to schedule the visit with my Unicasi steel rapid tour :)

Right now the plan is to put the house on the market on March 1st, sell it by the end of the month, fly out to Denver to buy a new pad, and move by April 7th. That is a mighty tight schedule, so it might not fly.

If we don't sell the house in March, we will have to pull it off the market and wait until the fall. My wife is expecting in July, so if we don't get this done soon, we have to wait until my future stoker is born. :banana:

Once we are out there, we will have a guest room, and my fellow Serottans are welcome. We can round up Bud and Tailwinds, get MntFlycaster up from Durango, and have us a group ride.

William
02-01-2006, 07:57 AM
Right now the plan is to put the house on the market on March 1st, sell it by the end of the month, fly out to Denver to buy a new pad, and move by April 7th. That is a mighty tight schedule, so it might not fly.

If we don't sell the house in March, we will have to pull it off the market and wait until the fall. My wife is expecting in July, so if we don't get this done soon, we have to wait until my future stoker is born. :banana:

Once we are out there, we will have a guest room, and my fellow Serottans are welcome. We can round up Bud and Tailwinds, get MntFlycaster up from Durango, and have us a group ride.

Huh? What?? Moving??? Baby???? Colorado?????

You holding out on me neighbor? Did I miss something? Am I really that annoying? :confused:

Congratulations! :banana: Do you want to know or is it going to be a surprise?

Sorry to see you go, but I understand the lure of the West.

Be talking to you,
William