PDA

View Full Version : WAY OT!! George Zimmerman going to fight DMX!

sales guy
02-05-2014, 09:35 AM
http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/04/george-zimmerman-boxing-match-dmx/

While it's funny and sad all at the same time, I soooo want to watch this train wreck!

I don't think someone will win. It'll be a draw. If GZ wins, the black community will be pissed. If DMX lays a beat down, the white community will be pissed. They almost have to make it a draw.

And I truly hope GZ gets dollar ZERO from this.

Rada
02-05-2014, 09:38 AM
I'm thinking will any community really care?

FastforaSlowGuy
02-05-2014, 09:56 AM
Wow, just learning of this made my IQ drop 7 points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Lanterne Rouge
02-05-2014, 10:01 AM
http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130629034455/mlp/images/f/f6/Farnsworth_I_don%27t_want_to_live_on_this_planet_a nymore.jpg

Lewis Moon
02-05-2014, 10:12 AM
Wow, just learning of this made my IQ drop 7 points.

Ditto. My bet is when DMX approached GZ in the ring, GZ pulls out one of the six or seven Glocks he carries at any one time, shoots DMX and then screeches "Stand Your Ground"!!!

David Kirk
02-05-2014, 10:14 AM
Where's Tanya Harding when you need her?

dave

dogdriver
02-05-2014, 10:15 AM
Huh. Why does this remind me of the skater who hit the competition with a pipe? Didn't she end up boxing or something?

redir
02-05-2014, 10:17 AM
I wonder what Mike Tyson is up to these days? Even George Forman!

malcolm
02-05-2014, 10:18 AM
Where's Tanya Harding when you need her?

dave

My money would be on Tonya with or without the crowbar.

sales guy
02-05-2014, 10:19 AM
Ditto. My bet is when DMX approached GZ in the ring, GZ pulls out one of the six or seven Glocks he carries at any one time, shoots DMX and then screeches "Stand Your Ground"!!!

LOL!!!!!!! Brilliant!

PQJ
02-05-2014, 10:33 AM
I wonder what Mike Tyson is up to these days?

Mike Tyson wrote an interesting op-ed in the NYT (I think) a few weeks/months ago, concerning his struggle with addiction. Interesting stuff, I thought, and puts a human face on someone I never really regarded as having much humanity.

Re: George, I don't know a think about DMX (or whatever), but it is my sincere hope that George gets his ass handed to him in the fight; he certainly deserves it.

93legendti
02-05-2014, 10:35 AM

yngpunk
02-05-2014, 10:39 AM
I'm thinking will any community really care?

The sad truth is that if you show it, they will come.

druptight
02-05-2014, 10:50 AM
I don't think someone will win. It'll be a draw. If GZ wins, the black community will be pissed. If DMX lays a beat down, the white community will be pissed. They almost have to make it a draw.

Not that I care about any of this, but you really lost me here. I'm not sure any "community" gives a crap about either of these two. In fact, I'm not sure what race has to do with this at all. Seems to me to be two sad people struggling to use whatever name recognition they have as a cash grab.

Rada
02-05-2014, 10:52 AM
The sad truth is that if you show it, they will come.

Sure the fringe will show up, they always do. I'm sure the media will play this for every dime. In the end you have a couple of POS in a boxing ring. Big whup.

ultraman6970
02-05-2014, 11:10 AM
Totally see DMX becoming a trashed BMX :D

Lewis Moon
02-05-2014, 11:20 AM
Not that I care about any of this, but you really lost me here. I'm not sure any "community" gives a crap about either of these two. In fact, I'm not sure what race has to do with this at all. Seems to me to be two sad people struggling to use whatever name recognition they have as a cash grab.

We have a winner.

Aaron O
02-05-2014, 11:24 AM
I have to think everyone would see this as a contrived, callous way to capitalize on racial tension and give it all due consideration. Even the WWF had more class.

Hank Scorpio
02-05-2014, 11:40 AM
Mike Tyson is busy on Broadway. Seriously!

http://tysonontour.com/

CunegoFan
02-05-2014, 11:47 AM

Why would the "white community" be pissed if a hispanic gets beat up by a black dude in a boxing exhibition?

Keith A
02-05-2014, 12:05 PM
My money would be on Tonya with or without the crowbar.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1SeyOcf6klQ/Uck0OGtwEqI/AAAAAAAADyA/Dm37rpeG9V0/s1600/Tonya+Harding.jpg

Rada
02-05-2014, 12:12 PM
Tonya with the crowbar vs. both those guys. No rules Death Match. I'd pay to see that.

SamIAm
02-05-2014, 02:42 PM
Why would the "white community" be pissed if a hispanic gets beat up by a black dude in a boxing exhibition?

Because he was labeled as a white hispanic so that the shooting could be more racially divisive.

As a member of that white community I can confirm that I don't care about the outcome of this epic showdown of stupidity.

redir
02-05-2014, 02:55 PM
I have to think everyone would see this as a contrived, callous way to capitalize on racial tension and give it all due consideration. Even the WWF had more class.

YEa seriously who ever is making the big bucks on this is a special kind of scum.

CunegoFan
02-05-2014, 03:20 PM
Because he was labeled as a white hispanic so that the shooting could be more racially divisive.

As a member of that white community I can confirm that I don't care about the outcome of this epic showdown of stupidity.

Back in the day I recall watching Greg Brady box Danny Partridge. Greg got clobbered. Vanilla Ice boxed someone on the same show.

DMX's cred could suffer a serious hit if he loses.

markie
02-05-2014, 06:28 PM
At least DMX became famous for a good reason (he does have some cracking tunes, as my dad would say with or without some pun intended). Is there anyone who will cry if GZ gets a beat-down?

SteveFrench
02-05-2014, 06:42 PM
Several years back a medical doctor here in Saratoga Springs sold his Aries K to DMX. That is a totally honest truth.

Louis
02-05-2014, 07:13 PM
Maybe GZ can buy Jon Voight's '89 LeBaron.

Rada
02-05-2014, 07:19 PM
DMX and LA should get together and trade stories about how terrible they treat people who call out their lies.

denapista
02-06-2014, 12:33 PM
This country went to an extra level of hell when social media and reality tv was introduced. I mean imagine the parents of Trayvon Martin who have to watch or hear about the guy who murdered their teenage child , be paraded around in the media like some sort of celebrity. His celebrity is from killing an unarmed teenage child. The ethics in this country went down the toilet and it's a mockery. I mean Zimmerman is posing in the media with his fists up smiling that he beat a murder wrap due to a faulty Florida law. The guy is a creep and profiled someone and instigated a fight and killed someone. Months after his acquittal he's pulling double barrels on his girlfriend and selling pricey paintings on ebay. Whoa! DMX should be ashamed himself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vinci
02-06-2014, 01:13 PM
No matter who wins the fight, humanity as a whole loses.

Seramount
02-06-2014, 06:04 PM
that pic of Tonya Harding is simply terrifying.

she looks like she could eat an entire human being in one sitting.

get her on the card and I might be interested in watching...she'd freakin' destroy that puffy POS Zimmerman.

Louis
02-06-2014, 06:15 PM
If we keep this thread going long enough I won't have to get my news from the supermarket tabloids anymore - I can get it all here.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/wp-content/uploads/scientology_secret_files.jpg