PDA

View Full Version : It's like a car wash for your bike

A1CKot
01-05-2014, 05:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO5zbGkvod8&feature=youtu.be
Shop hand sold separately.

soulspinner
01-05-2014, 05:53 AM
Thjnk Ill put one in the mudroom with a separate fan system to dry it(optional)........and pics of Eddy plastered on the walls...:rolleyes:

Steve in SLO
01-05-2014, 09:55 AM
Ridiculous, of course, but if it also works for dogs and recalcitrant teenagers, I might be in.

bewheels
01-05-2014, 11:00 AM
My first reaction was to dismiss this. But then I suited up for a ride in the winter road slop here in the north east and returned home with a messy/crusty bike and thought that system is not as silly as I first thought. While I won't be investing in or using one of these contraptions, I at least got a gimpse it a use case.

For those that don't live in snowy conditions, you have to put away all hoses and things that will freeze for the winter so normal cleaning processes are not an option.

ultraman6970
01-05-2014, 12:35 PM
Great idea but better no put in there your old campagnolo vintage bike because the water will get inside of the BB and headset big time. :D

oldpotatoe
01-05-2014, 05:19 PM
Great idea but better no put in there your old campagnolo vintage bike because the water will get inside of the BB and headset big time. :D

Better no put in any bike if you value your bearings.

dogdriver
01-05-2014, 08:02 PM
Call me cheap, but I've had good luck with a pump-up yard sprayer dedicated to water for washing off bikes (don't think that bike paint would like Round Up). Good pressure for knocking off mud and slime, much better than a wet rag, easier than setting up a hose.