PDA

View Full Version : OT. Bama v OU

vqdriver
01-02-2014, 09:31 PM
Anyone else watching this?
If saban makes some adjustments and mccarron wakes up the second half should be good.

spacemen3
01-02-2014, 09:36 PM
Can't believe anyone compared these jokers to the '95 Cornhuskers. :)

CaptStash
01-03-2014, 12:02 AM
Jokers?

Always enjoy seeing Saban lose. I'm mean that way. Alabama did full on choke though....

CaptStash....

Rada
01-03-2014, 12:27 AM
Tide rolled.

verticaldoug
01-03-2014, 04:43 AM
Stoops out coached Saban on this one. The hurry up offense in the first half gave OU the edge they needed. Someone studied the Auburn tapes well.
It was a very entertaining game to watch.

holliscx
01-03-2014, 05:09 AM
Oklahoma congratulations on your set of steak knives

verticaldoug
01-03-2014, 05:57 AM
Oklahoma congratulations on your set of steak knives

made by Masamoto?:bike:

wc1934
01-03-2014, 08:55 AM
Stoops out coached Saban on this one. The hurry up offense in the first half gave OU the edge they needed. Someone studied the Auburn tapes well.
It was a very entertaining game to watch.

agree- but never underestimate the value of a good D. Their rush seem to upset McCarron.

Seramount
01-03-2014, 09:36 AM
wanting OU to win made me feel dirty, but it's better than rooting for Saint Nick.

old_fat_and_slow
01-04-2014, 05:14 PM
Hell Yeah I was watchin' !

Enjoyed watchin' Saban get his ass handed to him.

If 'bama would have continued to run with that monster freshman RB Derrick Henry, I'm pretty sure they would have won, but they got antsy and decided to rely on McCarron's arm, and that was a mistake considering OU's secondary.

'Bama should have stayed true to it's strength which was power football. OU had trouble stopping the run all year, and 'bama failed to capitalize on that. Very poor coaching by Saban and his staff.

To be sure, Knight had a career night. He didn't have a single game with over 200 yards of passing during the regular season, and he pulled off more than 300 yards during the bowl.

Best bowl performance by OU in many years. Sweet revenge against Saban for the national championship loss against Saban when he was at LSU.

Boomer Sooner !!!

Chris
01-04-2014, 05:20 PM
That game was the conundrum of all conundrums. There isn't much that I enjoy more than watching OU lose, but I haven't been for Alabama since Saban got there. I would probably cheer for Iran against either of those guys. So, it was win/win and lose/lose for me all the same time.