PDA

View Full Version : Lemond story and today's ride photos for my friend.

Fixed
12-22-2013, 09:48 AM
http://www.bikeraceinfo.com/oralhistory/lemond.html
Cheers happy holidays and merry Christmas

Fixed
12-22-2013, 10:07 AM
http://www.rapha.cc/rapha-continental-with-greg-lemond
A little more Greg
Cheers

#campyuserftw
12-22-2013, 10:33 AM
Video was great, cheers to Greg.

Now we need a Fixed Bottecchia Christmastime/Holiday photo spread. Grab your camera, go ride some steep hills, and then around the flat Marina District for a coffee or tea. Embrace your inner LeMond.

:beer:

Fixed
12-22-2013, 11:13 AM
Video was great, cheers to Greg.

Now we need a Fixed Bottecchia Christmastime/Holiday photo spread. Grab your camera, go ride some steep hills, and then around the flat Marina District for a coffee or tea. Embrace your inner LeMond.

:beer: good idea :)
I am going to do that stop at rapha for coffee on the way back
Cheers

Fixed
12-22-2013, 10:21 PM
Here is today :)
Cheers merry Christmas and happy holidays :)

Fixed
12-22-2013, 10:23 PM
Coffee at the bike club just next door to me
Cheered :)

Fixed
12-22-2013, 10:24 PM
The day was a gift from god ...so beautiful here
Cheers :)

Fixed
12-22-2013, 10:26 PM
Stunning views today ,thank you

Fixed
12-22-2013, 10:29 PM
To everyone everywhere best wishes to you and yours ,
be safe thank you and cheers to everyone
Merry Christmas and happy holidays :banana:

#campyuserftw
12-22-2013, 10:45 PM
Mods should make this thread a sticky!

San Fran, LeMond, Fixed, ADR colors, Tortoise Shell shades, Campy and coffee.

CHEERS BRO.

:beer: :cool: :beer:

soulspinner
12-23-2013, 04:29 AM
May your 2014 be filled with more of the above Fixed man..........

Nags&Ducs
12-23-2013, 06:43 AM
Hey Fixed, a HUGE Thanks for sharing the Lemond video as well as pics of your day in beautiful SF. FL is pales in comparison to SF huh?

MX&HNY brutha!

Fixed
12-23-2013, 09:32 AM
Hey Fixed, a HUGE Thanks for sharing the Lemond video as well as pics of your day in beautiful SF. FL is pales in comparison to SF huh?

MX&HNY brutha!

Thank you
California ,San Francisco is fantastic I can be in the city and in ten minutes I am in a cycling wonderland ,the terrain and views are the most beautiful I have ever seen .a short ride over the bridge brings adventure around ever turn and up every hill ,the temps here make riding better than Florida ,in the summer you can ride anytime of the day and not come back with a mid day heat stroke .the winter so far is a little cooler than Tampa but not much I yet to be cold on a ride , sometimes being here I feel like I am twenty years in the future the city seems very foreword thinking ,the drivers are much nicer to cyclist here also .it is pretty great.
Florida is not terrible but maybe not the best pick for a cycling vacation maybe better for golf or fishing .oh yes ..I am next door to rapha ..love their coffee
Cheers
Merry Christmas and happy holidays and blessing to all creatures great and small