PDA

View Full Version : Fork Crown Race

Nags&Ducs
12-09-2013, 04:21 PM
Are they all the same? I've got a Colnago steel frame bike with a carbon fork. I bought a steel Colnago fork and want to buy a race so that if I ever want to put the carbon fork back on it, I don't have to fiddle with taking the race on/off.

So, are the races compatible with other headsets? FYI, I have a Colnago branded thread less headset that I believe is made by Miche.

TIA.

sales guy
12-09-2013, 04:29 PM
Some are some aren't. Miche is common in Europe. Not as much here. But you can get them. There stuff is similar to fsa and stronglight-product depending. If you look at the miche.it site you can check for sure what model you have and get one from a shop that orders from Qbp or similar if not miche directly.

Nags&Ducs
12-09-2013, 04:35 PM
Some are some aren't. Miche is common in Europe. Not as much here. But you can get them. There stuff is similar to fsa and stronglight-product depending. If you look at the miche.it site you can check for sure what model you have and get one from a shop that orders from Qbp or similar if not miche directly.

Thanks for gouge SG!

oldpotatoe
12-09-2013, 05:42 PM
Are they all the same? I've got a Colnago steel frame bike with a carbon fork. I bought a steel Colnago fork and want to buy a race so that if I ever want to put the carbon fork back on it, I don't have to fiddle with taking the race on/off.

So, are the races compatible with other headsets? FYI, I have a Colnago branded thread less headset that I believe is made by Miche.

TIA.

Not really...contact Colnago to get a FCR...