PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to the good people on this forum...

Catulle
01-21-2006, 08:51 AM
...I'm looking forward to shoulder surgery in a few hours. Last week I got a tip here for finding the better cycling DVDs, and as a result now I have a significant pile of DVDs to watch while I recuperate. I have the Lazy Boy ready and the discs arranged in a neat stack. I won't mind putting on a few pounds during the next few days. Ice cream and Hell on Wheels, can't beat it, even with a sling around my neck.

Sandy
01-21-2006, 10:04 PM
How did your shoulder surgery go? Was it cycling related? How long before you can get back on your bike?

Sandy

Tailwinds
01-21-2006, 10:13 PM
How did it go?

Before you know it, you'll be mastering those one-armed trainer rides. :rolleyes:

Serpico
01-21-2006, 10:14 PM
Hey, if you get a chance do a brief (couple sentences) writeup on each. I am interested in getting some more cycling DVDs.

I currently have PRO, WCP Crash!, 2004 Tour (12 hour) and that's it. I wanna get Hell on Tour, that Cross DVD (something about pain? forgot the title), and some other stuff.

Good luck with the shoulder--seems like a lot of injuries right now.

:)

Catulle
01-22-2006, 06:24 AM
Hey, if you get a chance do a brief (couple sentences) writeup on each. I am interested in getting some more cycling DVDs.

I currently have PRO, WCP Crash!, 2004 Tour (12 hour) and that's it. I wanna get Hell on Tour, that Cross DVD (something about pain? forgot the title), and some other stuff.

Good luck with the shoulder--seems like a lot of injuries right now.

:)

Here goes my single finger response. Surgery went well, it wasn´t related to cycling. Doctors had to remove a spur on the tip of the acromium (clavicle) which was threatening to sever the tendon. The bursa was much inflamed as a result of the spur. I think I'll be back on the saddle in a week.

Yesterday, I saw half of Hell on Wheels as I kept on falling asleep. I'll try to see it all today, as well as some Werner Herzog movies which were brought back to my attention by a post here about two weeks ago. I also have a few other cycling movies to watch.

Thank you so much for your kind words..!!

:beer:

soulspinner
01-22-2006, 06:35 AM
Heal quickly.

Tom
01-22-2006, 06:47 AM
Be back on the road soon!

OldDog
01-22-2006, 10:39 AM
Yesterday, I saw half of Hell on Wheels as I kept on falling asleep.
:beer:

LOL! Nothing like a cycling movie to put me to sleep. I'm good for maybe a half hour, then good night.

Heal fast...

ergott
01-22-2006, 11:16 AM
...I'm looking forward to shoulder surgery in a few hours.

Gosh, what did we do? ;)