PDA

View Full Version : Is there any hope for Spicoli?

Spicoli
01-20-2006, 09:33 PM
Alright kids, my J-O-B has me working during almost all the daylight hours of the day for this whole entire winter so far and the coming three months. I have reached a personal best in the FAT-ARSE dept. weighting in at a whopping 197.8lbs this morning. Back around this August I was 180-181 (and feel pretty bulletproof at that weight) and the lowest I have ever weighed was 172lbs a few years ago. This is a killer for those who have never been there, my back hurts and I have not even been riding and my energy level is in the basement. When I am getting out I am noticing something keeps hitting my thighs as I pedal, someone told me its called a GUT? Dude, speedbumps feel like col's to me right know. I am still cruising OK but hills just aint working out for me right now. I have such an appreciation for free time during daylight these days. Well anyhow, I just had to vent since i am feeling kinda pissy!

Soon to be back Spicoli

PS trainers SUK! twenty minutes is like getting a root canal :crap:

PSS sorry if I drained anyone :D

ergott
01-20-2006, 09:41 PM
Sounds like I got a new riding buddy ;)

Let's roll!

Fixed
01-20-2006, 09:44 PM
bro can you ride to work? watch what you eat you won't like this try running i.m.h.o. cheers
:beer: ride at least 3 times a week run 2 times a week cheers

Spicoli
01-20-2006, 10:08 PM
Dude I fought it off pretty well until recently. I gain weight fast and do lose it fast but nowhere near what I can gain it at. I was good until a couple of crap weather days (ice) at the wrong time crushed me.

Fixed- thanks bro, Riding to work is out eating is a work in progress and I have been getting runs in here and there. I think I need the hour plus minimum for workouts.

ergott- thanks but be careful, If you ever have seen the movie "Time Bandits" "Dont touch it its concentrated EVIL" would apply to me lately.

Argos
01-20-2006, 10:30 PM
Better living through science.... :D

http://www.fitbuy.com/images/mt8804h.jpg

Climb01742
01-21-2006, 05:19 AM
i'd suggest running too. and do you have access to a gym? lifting burns calories too. good luck, man, and do what i'm doing...pray for spring! :beer:

Too Tall
01-21-2006, 05:27 AM
There has got to be a set of stairs, that with some fast walking will at least burn some calories and get the matabolism up.

Morning / Evening core work and you are winning not losing the battler k?

Hang in there.

Spicoli
01-21-2006, 08:02 AM
Better living through science.... :D

http://www.fitbuy.com/images/mt8804h.jpg
Oh man, NICE one. "Take a pill and all your worries will go away" and hey if it worked maybe I could do some (info-mercials?). (probably an actual word now huh?) Thanks Man.

I was actually able to run steps at work this week (once) and it actually felt more like cycling to me than riding my trainer does, if that can possibly make sense? Enjoyable in a whacked kind of way.

Climbo, I hear ya man the sooner the better. Its actually really nice out now and I have the day so as sooon as I hit send I am gone.

Donuts for all!!! :banana: Spicoli

ergott
01-21-2006, 08:09 AM
I have succumbed to the fact that I have to workout my core in order to recapture my youth. I can do that at home in about 10 min.