PDA

View Full Version : Willow brand chain rings

chengher87
11-22-2013, 04:50 PM
Looking through my chain-rings to see if I've got some for some of the requests made in the classified section. What brand is this? As a newbie in all things non-Shimano, SRAM or campy, I don't know what this is and google isn't helping me since I don't know what to look for. Let me know if the picture of the decal isn't visible enough.

Thanks!

Edit: Found the brand. Vintage chain-rings (googled and searched through many images) seemed to have done it, but I still know nothing about them. Any info would be great.

chengher87
11-22-2013, 05:08 PM
Willow brand chain rings. Has anyone ever heard of them? From what little I gathered from the interwebs, these are rare...or at least rarer. Not much info out there.

John Price
11-22-2013, 05:11 PM
I remember Rivendell carried these a long time back. You might want to contact them about the chain rings but I'm guessing you're outta luck finding any.

John

bfd
11-22-2013, 05:28 PM
:butt:Willow brand chain rings. Has anyone ever heard of them? From what little I gathered from the interwebs, these are rare...or at least rarer. Not much info out there.

Willow brand is made by Vuelta in the USA! Vuelta makes chainrings under a number of different names - Vuelta, Willow, Engagement, Salsa, Silver, Dimension and a few others. Good stuff, but probably not the same quality as Campy, TA and Shimano. Good Luck! :banana::butt::eek: