http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e61/easterncaster/IMG_0154_1.jpg

dirtdigger88
01-18-2006, 09:22 AM
you should turn and face the mirror-

maybe wave to us while you snap the picture

Jason

Argos
01-18-2006, 09:24 AM
I just want you to know I TRULY look forward to your posts. You've taken it to the next level in the past couple of months with both your expediency and relevance.

Your picture with the level on the Top tube of your Spectrum last night really drove it home for me that you are both gifted and nuts. Thanks, keep them coming..... :beer:

http://www.stroke.org.uk/display_images/logo_tsa.gif

Kevan
01-18-2006, 10:05 AM
is the proximity of the Glide dental floss to the Assos creme. What's going on there??? Is this Sandy’s medicine cabinet?

Uh, these questions are rhetorical in nature; I really don't want to know.

manet
01-18-2006, 10:10 AM
is the proximity of the Glide dental floss to the Assos creme. What's going on there??? Is this Sandy’s medicine cabinet?

Uh, these questions are rhetorical in nature; I really don't want to know.

German soldiers during World War I had been befuddled by Indians who transmitted messages over field phones in the Choctaw language. The 32d Infantry Division, Third Ammy, used Indians from Michigan and Wisconsin to work with microphones and to transmit messages in the Louisiana Maneuvers of 1940. During World War II, the U.S. Marine Corps recruited Navajo Indians for the same purpose. Navajo marines used their language as a battlefield code that the Japanese never broke. The Navajo Code Talkers became the most celebrated and publicized of the radio units.

Adolph Hitler, a man they called, "he who smells his moustache." Benito Mussolini fared little better, as the Indians called him "Gourd Chin."

Kevan
01-18-2006, 11:06 AM
what would it be in Navajo, "He who rides his Calfee like the wind"?

Just wondering.

(Also wondering how we got on this topic, but I'm cool with it.)

manet
01-18-2006, 11:22 AM
what would it be in Navajo, "He who rides his Calfee like the wind"?

(Also wondering how we got on this topic, but I'm cool with it.)

best ask dbrk _ i know, wrong indian nation...

deciferment
medicine
indian
no?