PDA

View Full Version : A superior polish ..... Ultra Finish

Ahneida Ride
11-12-2013, 10:54 AM
If you are not satisfied with your current bike polish ..
I highly recommend Ultra Finish

Here is the link http://www.ultrafinishproducts.com/

After several applications, it leaves a swirl free, mirror like finish ..
It is real easy to work with. I love the stuff.

You have to work it in. It is trivial to wipe off.

ultraman6970
11-12-2013, 01:36 PM
Was reading in a car forums about this long time ago and some guys did not like it too much because they found it left residuals and too much work to do it by hand.

I believe this thing needs to be waxed too, it is not a wax, is more like a polisher.

Meguiars heavy coarse and then a good wax equals mirror finish.

Ahneida Ride
11-12-2013, 01:52 PM
Was reading in a car forums about this long time ago and some guys did not like it too much because they found it left residuals and too much work to do it by hand.

I believe this thing needs to be waxed too, it is not a wax, is more like a polisher.

Meguiars heavy coarse and then a good wax equals mirror finish.

Yup it does take effort to work it in .... especially the first few applications.
but then there is not much paint on a bike.

ultraman6970
11-12-2013, 02:43 PM
Meguiars

Exonerv
11-12-2013, 03:51 PM
If you've never tried Klasse All-in-One, I would highly recommend giving it a try. I use in on just about everything I own. It does not leave white residue on rubber/plastic and could not be easier to work with. A little goes a long way. I've purchased the Sealant/Glaze, but rarely use it. It's easier to just do another coat of the All-in-One.

http://www.autogeek.net/klasse.html?gclid=CL73u_yc4LoCFUdk7AodEAgA7w

William
11-12-2013, 03:58 PM
What about on gloss black pearl? Black shows freakin' everything.... especially swirls.

William

ultraman6970
11-12-2013, 04:00 PM
Black paint is the hardest color, all the imperfections in the paint job will show up big time.