PDA

View Full Version : Am I done yet???

William
01-17-2006, 06:13 AM
Well, it been a crazy, hectic, wet, freezing, single digit, bruising, and hardly finished move. we've got boxes all over the house. Beungood threw out his back moving the leather couch. I've got a line of bruises running down my thigh from a huge Oak entertainment center that bounced down my leg when Beungood unexpectedly moved it. I didn't get any riding in this weekend. And at one point we had to get pizza from a crummy place that was the only one open at the end of a long day & night of hauling.....that at that moment was the BEST pizza in the world!!! But you know what? In a turnaround moment...I FOUND A STASH OF FORUM STICKERS!!!!! :banana:

Enough for fourteen people to get a pair!!...

To stick somwhere on your bike...

Or maybe on a car window...

On your forehead...

Your Monkey...

Dr. Doofus..

William ;)

keno
01-17-2006, 06:44 AM
not until I hear from you.

keno

William
01-17-2006, 06:48 AM
not until I hear from you.

keno

Cup-O-Joe and about to start working through my e-mails.

William

sspielman
01-17-2006, 06:53 AM
Thank you for not calling me to help you move... I greatly appreciate it!

keno
01-17-2006, 06:58 AM
You go girl.

keno

William
01-17-2006, 07:00 AM
Thank you for not calling me to help you move... I greatly appreciate it!

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep all those pairs of ADA wheel set's that Cees & the Jerk donated to give to all who helped out.

Great! More stuff to put away.

William ;)

sspielman
01-17-2006, 07:07 AM
Oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep all those pairs of ADA wheel set's that Cees & the Jerk donated to give to all who helped out.

Great! More stuff to put away.

William ;)

D'Oh!

hybridbellbaske
01-17-2006, 11:17 PM
Hey William, Would you be prepared to send some of those Forum stickers to Australia? If so I'll pm you my address....

The Spider
01-18-2006, 01:15 AM
Hey William, Would you be prepared to send some of those Forum stickers to Australia? If so I'll pm you my address....

yeah William, do it and next time we send the prime minister over, well, you can keep him!

William
01-18-2006, 05:23 AM

Awaiting pm. :cool:

yeah William, do it and next time we send the prime minister over, well, you can keep him!

Ummm, let's not and say we did. ;) pm me.

William

William
01-18-2006, 04:42 PM
Four called for.

Four tentatively called for.

William

BBB
01-18-2006, 05:25 PM

Can we send Alan Jones too?

William
01-19-2006, 06:17 AM
Can we send Alan Jones too?

Only if you include Nichole. :banana:

William ;)