PDA

View Full Version : Food for thought

dsimon
01-15-2006, 09:12 PM
I was looking at the thread utopian society with all the bike photos from dirt digger and was thinking either im in the wrong line of employment. or "does it just never end"? saying that if i get just this bike i wont use this one when does it stop? well for me its useially when my wife catches me how about you guys :beer: :D

Fixed
01-15-2006, 09:51 PM
bro thank god for my wife the sane one in our household i.m.h.o. cheers :beer:

dsimon
01-15-2006, 09:55 PM
so how many do you have fixed?

jerk
01-15-2006, 09:58 PM
how many wives does fixed have?

what kind of question is that? are we back on that southern idaho renegade mormon stuff again?

jerk

dsimon
01-15-2006, 10:00 PM
oh Jerk, bikes i think you seem to have went and rode with boston drunk today :beer:

Fixed
01-15-2006, 10:04 PM
so how many do you have fixed? bro just one wife .bikes? in this room there are 6 and one thats half way done out side in the shed there's 2 junk work bikes . cheers

dsimon
01-15-2006, 10:07 PM
so fixed pal when is enough/ enough? :argue:

hey fixed also can i see a pic of the project with the fork i sent you?

Fixed
01-15-2006, 10:19 PM
bro it in the works for the t.t. rig that half way fixed cheers .oh my wife won't let sell anymore bikes I have to keep them she thinks I loose money when i sell them . bro but i don't own a car cheers :beer:

Kevin
01-16-2006, 05:48 AM
so how many do you have fixed?

When my youngest daughter was about three years old we caught her in the den with a bag of Oreo cookies. She had cookie crumbs all over her face and the bag was about half empty. My wife, in her angry Mother voice, asks "how many cookies have you had?" My daughter hesitates for a second and says "not enough". I start laughing, my daughter starts laughing and my wife storms out of the room. I then found my wife in the living room, where she was also laughing.

So to answer your question on how many bikes are owned, "not enough". :D

Kevin

dave thompson
01-16-2006, 08:49 AM
There is no such thing as too much money, a diamond too big or too many bikes!