PDA

View Full Version : hey DAVE a dumb question

dsimon
01-15-2006, 03:38 PM
well it started with my first ride for the year today dave it was sunny and 75 pefect :D and then when i was thinking about sending you a pic bad karma kicked in. alright ill get to the point i have a set of gp3000 with about 300 miles on them and the rear just shreaded i went back to see what did it and couldnt find anything so i ended up walking two miles to the ranch boy will i stop talking about the washington guys. so are these warenteed or do i just have to suck up the 40 bucks????? thanks :banana:

dave thompson
01-15-2006, 04:16 PM
well it started with my first ride for the year today dave it was sunny and 75 pefect :D and then when i was thinking about sending you a pic bad karma kicked in. alright ill get to the point i have a set of gp3000 with about 300 miles on them and the rear just shreaded i went back to see what did it and couldnt find anything so i ended up walking two miles to the ranch boy will i stop talking about the washington guys. so are these warenteed or do i just have to suck up the 40 bucks????? thanks :banana:
See what happens when you practice bad Juju? It's documented that Conti tires go bad when you think of teasing us NorthWesterners about the weather.

You'll most likely have to cough up the 40 bucks unless you can find a sympathetic dealer. You might try the new GP4000 models, supposedly a bit tougher than the 3000's.

To get even with you, I'm going to spend a week in Cabo in March, laying on a beach with a bottle of very good Tequila, smoking a Cuban, all the while thinking: "I'm glad he's not here". I won't have to worry about Juju, I don't use Continental tires!

dsimon
01-15-2006, 06:20 PM
thought i would send alittle sunshine your way

pics wouldnt up load ill try later :cool:

coylifut
01-15-2006, 09:38 PM
thought i would send alittle sunshine your way

pics wouldnt up load ill try later :cool:

so you're back in Hawaii? Did rents go up in your absence?

dsimon
01-15-2006, 09:40 PM
no rent doesnt go up in the goverment sactioned houseing

RichMc
01-16-2006, 07:23 PM
Tell ya what Dave. Come March I'll smoke a Cuban every Sunday after a ride and bust out some of the Patron Anejo as well. Just to show group support from long distance. :beer:

dave thompson
01-16-2006, 07:31 PM
Tell ya what Dave. Come March I'll smoke a Cuban every Sunday after a ride and bust out some of the Patron Anejo as well. Just to show group support from long distance. :beer:
Ahhh, Patron! I prefer the Reposado. In Cabo San Lucas there is an establishment that offers Tequila tastings (for a fee) and has a very large variety of the beverage to choose from. It also offers a large walk-in humidor stuffed with Cuban and other fine stogies. If you need to get in contact of me, wire me there after March 1st.

IXXI
01-16-2006, 07:42 PM
estes hablando mi lingua! anejo's my ride, but reposado is mighty fine too. so what's this fine place's name, please, for future (not too future hopefully) reference...

Ahhh, Patron! I prefer the Reposado. In Cabo San Lucas there is an establishment that offers Tequila tastings (for a fee) and has a very large variety of the beverage to choose from. It also offers a large walk-in humidor stuffed with Cuban and other fine stogies. If you need to get in contact of me, wire me there after March 1st.

dave thompson
01-16-2006, 07:57 PM
estes hablando mi lingua! anejo's my ride, but reposado is mighty fine too. so what's this fine place's name, please, for future (not too future hopefully) reference...
I can't find the tee-shirt with their name (I did find the autographed Kingsmen tee-shirt though, bonus!) I believe that it's J&H or H&J, something like that. It's the biggest tequila-tasting joint in Cabo and Cabo's not that big. If you'd like I'll let you know when I come back.