PDA

View Full Version : New CSi delivered!!!!!

Todd Owen
03-08-2004, 11:15 AM
I will be posting pics soon of the new CSi. 7-11 team colors Red /white with a green stripe TEAM paint scheme. The new columbus tubing and the lower BB height. I rode it briefly on Sunday and what a ride. Steel is still for real.!!!!! Also got a chance to met CIII Bill from the forum...super guy!When I was having the final fitting done on the bike I got alot of stares on such a nice "retro" looking bike. The white steel fork made the crowning touch. hope the pics do it justice. I will be working on those this evening.

saab2000
03-08-2004, 11:20 AM
The old 7-Eleven color scheme (Jersey and bikes) were some of my favorites. Back in my day...... I knew a few 7-Eleven team members due to their close association with Wisconsin and the fact that I used to ride Superweek.

Actually, a better way to put it would be to say that I knew them, but I am not sure they remember me. After all, they were putting the hurt on me and not vice-versa....:rolleyes:

Kurt
03-08-2004, 11:25 AM

Todd Owen
03-10-2004, 11:52 AM
The new beast is in and I posted pics in the gallery. A beautiful frame and my 50th B-Day present. Still planning on roughly a 50 miler on the old Coors Classic Morgal Bismark course on May 15th. Only one stipulation is someone has to stay back with me so I don't come in last. Refreshments (lagers and ales) served to anyone who wishes to join the ride. (you must be over 21 for the brews) For those of you in Boulder we will have something organic too. I already have commitments from 2 of my neighbors, and hopefully CIII bill. more to follow.

Serotta PETE
03-10-2004, 12:03 PM
Bring it to serotta open house....

Very pretty bike!!!

Pete

FRED NOLTING
03-10-2004, 12:08 PM
That's not a bad looking ride there! Ride that around the Morgul and some Boulderite will have a flashback.

adavis
03-10-2004, 12:45 PM
Todd,

Count me in! I am also considering the possibility of hosting a ride. It would be a ball buster of sorts. Pregnant wife will have deciding vote.

From Wheat Ridge, up Golden Gate, peak-to-peak, down lefthand, back to Wheat Ridge. Close to 100 miles with considerable elevation gain/loss.