PDA

View Full Version : Custom wool jerseys- question

krhea
10-22-2013, 01:49 PM
Anyone here been the lead person on a custom wool jersey project? If so who did you use and would you recommend them.

I've communicated with Woolistic and Cima Coppi thus far. Didn't realize Woolistic was overseas or so it seems from the bit of info I can find. Cima is in Vancouver BC.

Any info is appreciated, thanks. You can send direct if you'd like:

(rhea) dot (kevin) AT gee (mail) . com

KRhea

AngryScientist
10-22-2013, 01:55 PM
Cima Coppi is awesome. we used them for our paceline jerseys and everything went super smoothly. very easy to work with and the jerseys came out great.

Bruce K
10-22-2013, 01:57 PM
Cima did the Paceline stuff earlier this year

They were great to deal with (check with BBDave for details) and efficient with delivery and shipping

Plus they're a SPONSOR. !!!!!!!

Buy with confidence from them. You don't need anyone else.

:banana::banana::banana:

BK

MattTuck
10-22-2013, 02:00 PM
Plus they're a SPONSOR. !!!!!!!

I do not see them on the banner... should I?

Anarchist
10-22-2013, 02:09 PM
I have a number of items from Cima.

Lawrence and his supervisor are great to deal with.

donevwil
10-22-2013, 02:12 PM
I organized an order through Woolistic about 5 years ago. All went well including the back-and-forth artwork. It was a small order (25 jerseys I believe) so design was kept to an available base jersey with custom embroidery.

Getting commitment and pre-payment from all in the club was the hard part.

tiretrax
10-22-2013, 02:14 PM
There are a few in Oregon, such as Oregon Cyclewear and "Earth, Wind and Rider". Do a search for custom wool cycling jerseys.

Cima Coppi does have nice offerings and reasonable prices.

cekte
10-22-2013, 02:38 PM
Yes, Cima Coppi is very nice and a supporter of this forum.

As tiretrax mentioned, Oregon Cyclewear is local to Oregon, made in Oregon, and have no MOQ.

I believe EWR is based out of NY, and their garments are made in China. At least all of the EWR that I own have Made In China tags.

tiretrax
10-22-2013, 02:39 PM
Yes, Cima Coppi is very nice and a supporter of this forum.

As tiretrax mentioned, Oregon Cyclewear is local to Oregon, made in Oregon, and have no MOQ.

I believe EWR is based out of NY, and their garments are made in China. At least all of the EWR that I own have Made In China tags.

Thanks - I should have checked on EWR. I met one of their VP's a few years ago, and he was from Portland. I jumped to the conclusion that the company was based there, and I have failed to complete the jump, like Evel Kneivel.

krhea
10-22-2013, 03:01 PM
Appreciate the Cima comments, didn't realize they're a sponsor of the forum and I don't see a banner anywhere stating that.
They've been very responsive so far and I'll now tell them I'm a member of the forum in hopes they'll continue to support this place.

I missed the custom forum jersey order as well. Anyone have a pic of the jersey they can post.

EWF is in NY and, being based in Portland OR we contacted Oregon Cyclewear a year or two ago and decided not to go in that direction.

Thanks everyone.

cekte
10-22-2013, 03:01 PM
Thanks - I should have checked on EWR. I met one of their VP's a few years ago, and he was from Portland. I jumped to the conclusion that the company was based there, and I have failed to complete the jump, like Evel Kneivel.

Ah, That is certainly understandable. I was initially a bit surprised to find they were made overseas. EWR still makes nice jerseys though (not to get into that debate..). I have two or three in particular from them that I wear fairly often and have held up well.

Anarchist
10-22-2013, 03:20 PM
Appreciate the Cima comments, didn't realize they're a sponsor of the forum and I don't see a banner anywhere stating that.
They've been very responsive so far and I'll now tell them I'm a member of the forum in hopes they'll continue to support this place.

I missed the custom forum jersey order as well. Anyone have a pic of the jersey they can post.

EWF is in NY and, being based in Portland OR we contacted Oregon Cyclewear a year or two ago and decided not to go in that direction.

Thanks everyone.

http://cimacoppi.ca/custom.htm

josephr
10-22-2013, 03:35 PM
I do not see them on the banner... should I?

Its in very, very small letters beneath the Fairwheel box. You need special glasses to read it though.

oldpotatoe
10-22-2013, 05:01 PM
Anyone here been the lead person on a custom wool jersey project? If so who did you use and would you recommend them.

I've communicated with Woolistic and Cima Coppi thus far. Didn't realize Woolistic was overseas or so it seems from the bit of info I can find. Cima is in Vancouver BC.

Any info is appreciated, thanks. You can send direct if you'd like:

(rhea) dot (kevin) AT gee (mail) . com

KRhea

Contact Alchemist here in Boulder, they do ours, nice work, decent $.

Bruce K
10-22-2013, 05:21 PM
I must be losing it - I thought they were a sponsor/vendor

I know Cedar is a vendor

We DID use Cima Coppi for our wool stuff

BK