PDA

View Full Version : Performance Bike's 15% sale on everything?

Keith A
10-21-2013, 08:37 AM
I got an email about Performance Bike's "Take an Extra 15% off Everything" sale and thought it was funny at their list of things not included in "everything".

Extra 15% off is not valid on Bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, in-store “Spotlight Item,” Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. This offer excludes Avid brand, Castelli brand, CatEye, Dakine, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Mavic Inc brand, Pearl Izumi, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Twin Six brand, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, Select Bell, Blackburn, Cateye, Giro, Easton and Louis Garneau Items, e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers.

FlashUNC
10-21-2013, 08:38 AM
15% Off Everything You Don't Want.

Saint Vitus
10-21-2013, 09:00 AM
A buddy of mine manages one, I'll have to give him hell about this...

yngpunk
10-21-2013, 09:37 AM
To be fair, this is probably the manufacturer preventing Performance (and other retailers) from offering their products at a discount versus Performance trying to exclude specific manufacturers from their sale

WickedWheels
10-21-2013, 11:08 AM
Well, I'll have to match this in my shop. Actually, beat it...

40% OFF EVERYTHING!*

*offer includes cables, cable tips, ferrules and 18" tubes only. Cables included are non-Shimano/Jagwire brand and cut to wrong length. Customer must specify necessary length to make sure that proper one are not included. Cable tips and ferrules are only the ones that come with boxed bikes. Silver only. Boxed tubes are not included in promotion. Minimum shipping charge is $25. Offer limited to 3 items per household. While supplies last!

Heisenberg
10-21-2013, 11:19 AM
To be fair, this is probably the manufacturer preventing Performance (and other retailers) from offering their products at a discount versus Performance trying to exclude specific manufacturers from their sale

This. MAPs make the blanket sale an amusing thing in the world of retail.