PDA

View Full Version : Call out to forum member pitcrew

guyintense
09-30-2013, 12:52 PM
Is there anyone here who knows how to contact pitcrew? He and I have been conversing back and forth via PMs and emails and he has been quick to respond. That is until last Monday right after I paid him for the spoke cutting machine he had for sale. I know there have been quite a few who have had pleasant transactions with him, heck he's been hanging out here for 3 years. I just wondered if someone who knew him could call him or maybe stop by his house and see if he's OK.
Thanks.

pitcrew
09-30-2013, 01:24 PM
Is there anyone here who knows how to contact pitcrew? He and I have been conversing back and forth via PMs and emails and he has been quick to respond. That is until last Monday right after I paid him for the spoke cutting machine he had for sale. I know there have been quite a few who have had pleasant transactions with him, heck he's been hanging out here for 3 years. I just wondered if someone who knew him could call him or maybe stop by his house and see if he's OK.
Thanks.

Check your PMs. Feel free to give me a call if you have questions.

Dude
09-30-2013, 04:28 PM
Served!

BobbyJones
09-30-2013, 09:58 PM
Served!

Don't be an a**. It may have been tongue in cheek due to the timing, but there are times when people on this forum are genuinely concerned about one another.

pdmtong
10-01-2013, 12:50 AM
Don't be an a**. It may have been tongue in cheek due to the timing, but there are times when people on this forum are genuinely concerned about one another.

J,
I know Dude, have ridden with Dude and he is anything but an a$$h___

what I read in the OPs post is a veiled attempt as to caring for pitcrew, but what he is really concerned about is no comm once he sent his money.

he might have meant different, but that is NOT how it reads to me

P

krhea
10-01-2013, 01:12 AM
Why did ANYONE feel the need to comment after seeing that the two forum members involved had touched base with each other.

I mean really guys, how does that help the situation, especially when you have no facts of the situation and now folks are "reading minds/intentions" through posts.

C'mon guys, this isn't high school.

Shhhhheesh.

Louis
10-01-2013, 01:57 AM
It will be interesting to see how many folks can get their panties in a bunch over this now famous spoke cutting machine.

Bruce K
10-01-2013, 02:03 AM
None.

We're done as the members are communicating.

BK