PDA

View Full Version : Paypal seller protection

yoshirider
09-24-2013, 08:14 PM
What do you guys do when you get a buyer that is unverified and the seller protection says partially eligible?

rnhood
09-24-2013, 08:16 PM
Can't you wait till the money is received? Have him send you a check. Or COD. Nothing wrong with being old fashion.

SlackMan
09-24-2013, 08:23 PM
Can't you wait till the money is received? Have him send you a check. Or COD. Nothing wrong with being old fashion.

^^^this. If buyer balks, offer to give him your phone number at work so he knows you're not a scammer.

adavco
09-24-2013, 09:13 PM
I believe unverified means they have not attached a bank account to their paypal account... whereas unconfirmed address means they haven't linked a credit card to their account. If you received the money and paypal says its safe to ship I would go ahead and ship it. Though I don think it's unreasonable to ask the buyer to verify their account or confirm their address by linking a credit card to their account.

yoshirider
09-24-2013, 09:25 PM
doh! the account is unverified AND unconfirmed. however, running a quick google search on the person's name confirms that the shipping address is to his company.