PDA

View Full Version : Harvest sale, new and used MTB

MapleWelder
09-23-2013, 11:36 AM
Hardtail, softtail, conti xkings, serfas tri saddle, time MX6, Dominator 5s, RED BB, etc. :help:

PM's not so reliable -- contact me at benalmada at gmail dot com
Photos here:

https://plus.google.com/photos/113142853870201303142/albums/5919027877080483265

Independent Fabrications 18" Steel deluxe -- disco compatible. Well-used, paint chips, chainsuck, and cable rub, excellent structural condition. $400

Sidi Dominator 5’s – size 43.5 // 9 -- used. Excellent condition, Except for some loss of the finish layer at toes. MSRP $259 – take these for $75.

Continental X-King Protection 26 x 2.4” tires, Brand New in Box. $38 each.
Kevlar bead, Handmade and Germany with the “Black Chili” compound. (Sounds tasty right?) High volume, lightweight 600g, low rolling resistance, excellent durability & puncture resistance.

KHS Team ST frame – size Medium Soft-tail, used.
This frame is in good condition and the elastomer rear shock works well to absorb trail chatter and small bumps. V-brake only. Soft-tail ride at a fraction of the Ti price. $170

Crank Bro’s Candy SL pedals w/Cleat and hardware, used. $25
These have been well-used but have plenty of life left. Nice and light with a compact platform to aid efficiency and balance. Two release-angle options based on cleat orientation. Cleats/hardware/original box are all included.

SRAM RED Bottom Bracket, GXP model. 103 grams. used but smooth. Marks on knurls from installation /removal (see pic). $30

Salsa Pro Moto 17-degree Flat Bar, Aluminum, Ridden four times.
17-degree sweep flat bar, 660mm wide, 250g. Small circular impressions from the bolts of some strangely designed lock-on grips, and little scuffs where brake lever clamps slide on. $24

2012 Serfas Tri-3 Triathalon Saddle – Brand New.
Tri Specific Design
Gel insert located in the nose of the saddle
Titanium Rails
279mm X 133mm
Ultra soft Waterproof Microfiber Cover
Msrp $89, offered here for $52

SOLD Rocky Mountain Blizzard frame – size Medium (18.5”)
Reynolds 853 frame, built in British Columbia. Well-used by 140 lb. XC rider, never abused (I’m the original owner). Sweet maple leaf black-to-white powdercoating is ultra-durable, no chipping like you get with regular paint. Treated internally with Frame Saver several times, and I avoid riding in the wet anyway. Sorry for the dirty pics – that is just mud in the photos. I’ve always used a chainslap protector so no damage there. Elsewhere typical small rub marks as you’d expect on a used frame, and some chainsuck as well, but not a strength issue with the chainstay bridge backing it up right there. (Packing tape on seatstay is just to hold the white cable housing in place now that cables are removed – was built with black housing up front and white down back to match the paint job for the custom look.) $150

SOLD XT m785 semi-platform Trail Pedals – NEW in box with cleats; never mounted

SOLD Time X Roc Atac S (renamed MX6 All Mountain) platform/clip pedals – if you’re shopping around be aware these are the higher end “S” model with red accents. Improvements include the stainless skid plates and adjustable tension set screws. NIB with cleats, never mounted.

SOLD Crank Bro’s Mallet 2 pedals, orange. Used, no cleats.

SOLD XTR V-Brakes, M951 Front & Rear pair.
I haven’t taken any pics of these yet, but there’s nothing unusual to see that google doesn’t show – XTR grey. Pads will need replacing soon. Parallel-push linkage. Pair for SOLD

SOLD Specialized S3 MT 2012 Mountain Helmet, Brand New in Box, never used, Medium, Black with green accents – better photos than mine here: http://specialized.scene7.com/is/image/Specialized/8924?$Hero$
Modern protection at feather-light weight - 249g
Kevlar reinforced; Mindset retention system and easily adjusted Tri-Fix straps; removable visor; 4th Dimension cooling.

Email (rather than pm) me with any questions. Photos here:

https://plus.google.com/photos/113142853870201303142/albums/5919027877080483265

d_douglas
09-23-2013, 11:48 AM
Love the Blizzard! If it was a Large, it'd be sold :)

Good luck . . . . .

jasonlee
09-23-2013, 01:27 PM
I have a 2001 Rocky Mountain Thin Air that I'm still racing today. It's a great bike (although mine is aluminum and yours is very nice steel).

dustyrider
09-23-2013, 06:06 PM
Love the Blizzard! If it was a Large, it'd be sold :)

Good luck . . . . .

Me too!

MapleWelder
09-25-2013, 08:41 PM
Thank you, kind sirs! I sure wish I could keep it (aka, I wish my body still agreed with my mind about perfect hardtails are). It's been a fun ride - especially putting some 2.4 rubbers on there and going out to cruise the snowy woods so it doesn't have to feel like a falsely-christened poser :)

MapleWelder
09-30-2013, 09:07 PM
Blizzard is sold, added the IF Steel Deluxe