PDA

View Full Version : Cute Bumper Sticker

Tom
01-05-2006, 07:39 AM
A little amusing. Last night I went to pick up my cat at the vet. A ten mile drive and there were two accidents to thread around.

Bruce K
01-05-2006, 07:53 AM
Which brings up a rather disturbing conversation I had with the receptionist at the funeral home that took care of my Dad.

She was a very nice lady in her early to mid-40's. She knew that I was freinds with the funeral director and that I had ridden with him in several PMC's.

As we were chatting while going through the paperwork, the subject of cycling came up.

She said that she was worried about George and me and other cyclists because there were so many Soccer Moms out there, as she put it, "talking on cell phones, drinking coffee, and turning around to yell at their kids" that she felt sure that something bad would happen way too often. :no:

All I could do was finish our business and walk out shaking my head. :crap:

They just don't get it. :rolleyes:

BK

Bradford
01-05-2006, 08:13 AM
She said that she was worried about George and me and other cyclists because there were so many Soccer Moms out there, as she put it, "talking on cell phones, drinking coffee, and turning around to yell at their kids" that she felt sure that something bad would happen way too often. :no:

BK

I don't know Bruce, I worry about the same thing everday I ride. You have the luxury of skillful and polite Mass drivers, but down here in the Ocean State, they are just down right nasty, stupid, and none of them are paying attention.

eddief
01-05-2006, 08:44 AM
is a bumper sticker I saw recently and thought RIGHT ON!

Kevan
01-05-2006, 11:25 AM
they were turning left.

manet
01-05-2006, 11:26 AM
I don't know Bruce, I worry about the same thing everday I ride. You have the luxury of skillful and polite Mass drivers, but down here in the Ocean State, they are just down right nasty, stupid, and none of them are paying attention.

and still proudly uninsured?

William
01-05-2006, 01:32 PM
and still proudly uninsured?

You've obviously lived here before.

William