PDA

View Full Version : OT: Bolthouse Farms beverages/drinks

Serpico
01-01-2006, 12:24 AM
anyone had this stuff

http://home.cogeco.ca/~tomratcliffe2/blogpics/0502/bolthouse_farms_blog.jpg

the chai drink is phenomenal, and the nutritional chart/vitamins/minerals etc is impressive

if you see it at your grocery store, give it a try

Bolthouse Farms website (http://www.bolthouse.com/html/cs_vanilla_juice_n.html)

not affiliated, just wanted to pass this along :beer: great stuff

sw3759
01-01-2006, 04:37 AM
agreed.good stuff.i am addicted to the vanilla chai as well as the kiwi drink..

mike p
01-01-2006, 09:48 AM
Love the orange and the banana-strawberry. It is expensive. I guess I don't get chai, I've never had bolthouse but have had regular hot chai from many coffee houses and I'd rather drink pond water.

1centaur
01-01-2006, 10:36 AM
I just bought Bolthouse Farms bank debt for my portfolio at work.

They just tripled their capacity because the demand is so high. They actually have a packaging methodology that lengthens shelf life so they can deliver their product for a lot less than the competition (Odwalla, for example). I'll be very interested to see the comments in this thread.

Jeff Weir
01-01-2006, 11:53 AM
Believe it or not, I do all of the photography for their bottles/packaging. I can say from first hand experience that Bolthouse is a company trying to provide a quality product.

Strawberry-banana is a huge hit in our house.

musgravecycles
01-01-2006, 01:35 PM
Love the stuff...Ya gotta try the green one...

SGP
01-02-2006, 10:34 AM
luv it. perfectly protein after rides or work outs...

spiderlake
01-02-2006, 11:46 AM
Okay - I had to see what the buzz was all about. Bought the "Perfectly Protein" and just gave it a whirl. WOW!! This stuff could become addictive and at 2 bucks a bottle, that's an expensive habit! : ) Awesome stuff. I also bought the "Green Goodness" but haven't tried it yet. Thanks, I think......

soulspinner
01-02-2006, 12:14 PM
I try to drink 8-10 ounces of the stuff a day. Love it, just hard to keep it in the house cause everybody loves it...