PDA

View Full Version : Portland speedplay help

bking
08-28-2013, 12:20 AM
last fall i delivered a bike to Eric at Winter to build a stem and racks. I came up to pick it up today and brought my shoes/speedplay cleats to ride for a day before flying back to Vegas. Well I just realized i've got time/attack pedals on this bike (another story).
I've looked at a few stores on the web and everything is 10am opening. Anyone here know anything earlier where i could buy speedplay pedals?
thanks
Bruce

bloody sunday
08-28-2013, 12:28 AM
last fall i delivered a bike to Eric at Winter to build a stem and racks. I came up to pick it up today and brought my shoes/speedplay cleats to ride for a day before flying back to Vegas. Well I just realized i've got time/attack pedals on this bike (another story).
I've looked at a few stores on the web and everything is 10am opening. Anyone here know anything earlier where i could buy speedplay pedals?
thanks
Bruce

Why don't you just find cleats?

And no one at Winter has cleats or pedals you could borrow for a day?

bking
08-28-2013, 12:33 AM
Why don't you just find cleats?

And no one at Winter has cleats or pedals you could borrow for a day?

Winter's in Eugene. I'm in portland. I had every good intention of being in Troutdale by 6am and up the old Columbia highway. Really sick about it as all i have is till noon.

bloody sunday
08-28-2013, 01:04 AM
Winter's in Eugene. I'm in portland. I had every good intention of being in Troutdale by 6am and up the old Columbia highway. Really sick about it as all i have is till noon.

hopefully someone on here can lend you a pair of cleats or pedals

krhea
08-28-2013, 01:21 AM
thanks
Bruce

Bruce, so sorry I'm just now seeing this message at 11:20pm tonight. I could of helped you out with pedals from one of our club members I'm sure.

Sorry man.

KRhea

PacNW2Ford
08-28-2013, 08:24 AM
Universal Cycles on Burnside opened at 6 am this morning. Good folks there.

bking
08-28-2013, 08:57 AM
Universal Cycles on Burnside opened at 6 am this morning. Good folks there.

so close, just called they don't carry speedplay. thanks very much though.

PacNW2Ford
08-28-2013, 09:13 AM
They do sell shoes and ATAC cleats...

dogdriver
08-28-2013, 09:34 AM
Dare I suggest a $15.00 pair of flats for one ride?

bloody sunday
08-28-2013, 10:01 AM
so close, just called they don't carry speedplay. thanks very much though.

Why don't you just buy cleats?

speedplay that godly?

thegunner
08-28-2013, 10:05 AM
speedplay that godly?

yes. it physically disgusts me when i see people on 'looks' or 'spd-sls'

bloody sunday
08-28-2013, 10:42 AM
yes. it physically disgusts me when i see people on 'looks' or 'spd-sls'

lol

i've tried em. didn't like em'. TEHO

miguel