PDA

View Full Version : Lottery

Serotta PETE
12-22-2005, 08:14 PM
Spokes and I have our plane tickets for Santa Barbara/SOLVANG>

I am now puttin a lottery together to identify which bike SPOKES will bring to ride. Winner gets a burger and beers at Firestone in Buellton.

PETE

Ginger
12-22-2005, 08:51 PM
I don't suppose he'll have the "awaited" bike by then. So I say he takes the Sachs.

Of course, there's the travel involved and we wouldn't want to mess up the Sachs at all...

So that makes it the OttRott...

or maybe one of the legends...

but what good is a bike if you don't ride it everywhere you go? Take the Sachs. It's pretty, it's green, it will fit right in with that California world.

Blastinbob
12-22-2005, 10:38 PM
The Meivici, if it's ready by then.
We'll be ridin' with your buddy Mike G. this weekend and next. He'll be out here visiting his inlaws for the next 9 or 10 days thawing out. :cool:

jerk
12-22-2005, 10:45 PM
he should bring a credit card and buy one out there.

jerk

Serotta PETE
12-23-2005, 01:17 PM
All great ideas.....The Jerk sounds like he is on SPOKES wavelength. The SACHS only leaves NC if it is in his car. Since we will be shipping the bikes out to SANTA BARBARA, Spokes says he only has "1" "travel bike!!!

THe last time we went to CALIF (NAPA), he took a LEGEND. Since he still has it, that might be the bike. I probably will not know which one he brings until it is unpacked at FASTRACK in SANTA BARBARA!!. (Altough they have some great looking bikes in his size - - - and the take credit cards....)

PETE :bike:

SoCalSteve
12-23-2005, 01:22 PM
Problem is, bike shops hardly ever stock bikes in sizes larger than 58-60..Im a bit larger than that.

Still, a great idea!

Steve

Sandy
12-23-2005, 01:23 PM
I once participted in a lottery and I "won" Kevan. I will never participate in one again! Never! :)

I suggest that he takes one of his bikes in which he has more than one in that particular model, say the CSi or the Ottrott. That way, if it gets damaged during transportation, he will always have the other one.

Sandy

Serotta PETE
12-23-2005, 01:42 PM
SPOKES won a lottery once - - - he gets 10 years of grief from me (all for free). Sandy got a better deal when he got Kevan.

Kevan got the worse deal////////////////////////////////////////////

Phil Selisker
12-23-2005, 05:30 PM
My crystal ball says something with couplers is around the corner for someone, that's all my powers tell me right now.

Serotta PETE
12-24-2005, 06:14 PM
My crystal ball says something with couplers is around the corner for someone, that's all my powers tell me right now.

Liz, must have talked to Santa for you>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>