PDA

View Full Version : one of life's simple pleasures

AngryScientist
07-30-2013, 01:48 PM
drinking ice cold beer in the shower after a nice long ride. perfection.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2BMbb_kdNWE/UfgKQYlB_BI/AAAAAAAABVM/e56mjKkplrs/s640/IMG_1028.JPG

cinema
07-30-2013, 01:57 PM
Reminds me of college. Of course soon after I graduated I realized beer was liquid bread and now feel guilty every time I drink it.

I love that you took the time to set this photo up. It raises so many questions. Is the rubber ducky normally a staple in your shower or was it used just for the photo op? Is it true rubber ducky makes bath time lots of fun?

junkfood
07-30-2013, 01:58 PM
Nice pic!

Jake

AngryScientist
07-30-2013, 02:04 PM
Reminds me of college. Of course soon after I graduated I realized beer was liquid bread and now feel guilty every time I drink it.

I love that you took the time to set this photo up. It raises so many questions. Is the rubber ducky normally a staple in your shower or was it used just for the photo op? Is it true rubber ducky makes bath time lots of fun?

i've got a 2-year-old. there is all sorts of stuff in odd places of the house at this point.

MattTuck
07-30-2013, 02:26 PM
No tan line shot?

We thank you for that.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_M7ee-fWe_DU/SPo6wtLhdwI/AAAAAAAAAGg/fpO0lDtDuIc/s400/06_legs.jpg

CNY rider
07-30-2013, 04:15 PM
Reminds me of college.

I remember playing outdoor hockey for 2 hours one night, then going back to the dorm with about a gallon of beer ( we always had kegs on tap back in the day) and taking a hot shower. It was about 15F that night and I'm sure I got totally dehydrated.
I just about hit the deck when I vasodilated from the hot shower, but somehow I persevered and drank way too much of that beer.
I can still remember how I felt the next morning. The worst hangover of my life. Have never tried the beer in the shower trick again.

bcm119
07-30-2013, 05:52 PM
[x] Like

I'm also a shower drinker.

beeatnik
07-30-2013, 05:58 PM
I run a nice bath, light some scented candles and pour a glass of white wine. But it's not just about pampering myself, I also pamper my mind with great literature. I personally prefer Danielle Steel or any fine novel with Fabio on the cover. The classics!

Shortsocks
07-30-2013, 06:47 PM

I love that. Liquid bread. That's priceless.

csm
07-30-2013, 07:00 PM
I do this at the beach. Never thought to do it at home. Until now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Black Dog
07-30-2013, 07:04 PM
I run a nice bath, light some scented candles and pour a glass of white wine. But it's not just about pampering myself, I also pamper my mind with great literature. I personally prefer Danielle Steel or any fine novel with Fabio on the cover. The classics!

:p

You forgot the Celine Dion playing softly in the background.

beeatnik
07-30-2013, 07:10 PM
I also enjoy Michael Bolton and Josh G.

:cool:

rccardr
07-30-2013, 07:53 PM
I prefer AC/DC and Leffe. Nice Belgian white with a spicy finish.

bheight1
07-30-2013, 07:58 PM
Brooklyn in a can! Nice! It is such a shame so many brewers want to brew over-the-top IPAs, Wheats/Wits, Stouts, etc. Garett Oliver brewmaster does the simple fundamentals right and brews to the style. Buy their seasonal Black Choc Stout and age it--nothing better!