PDA

View Full Version : my best bro

Fixed
12-20-2005, 07:18 AM
bro I have this friend hs can build a bike and fit the person almost perfect just by looking he is also the best wrench i know and a cool dude and a really good rider last wek my bro hands me a new ultegra crank says it's yours for your new bike my bro is not rich but I'm blessed to have such a great friend he has been at the bike shop for 20 years but is just as happy and excited about bikes as a new rider he loves what he does I bet you dudes have bros like this let us not let them go unnoticed this season we are all lucky the way i see it to have friends cheers :beer:

ergott
12-20-2005, 07:35 AM
Sounds like you got a real good guy looking out for you. Can't wait to see the finished product and a ride report.

shinomaster
12-20-2005, 01:29 PM
I have a Turkish Bro in Arlington MAss. at Quadcycles...Rustem has been wrenching bikes for 20 years maybe....used to work for the Turkish national team (whatever team they had).... Sends me stuff at cost with free shipping cause he knows I'm poor..
I Just sent him a big bag of "gourmet" "fancy" nuts...

Cheers Rustem

bostondrunk
12-20-2005, 01:52 PM
bro I have this friend hs can build a bike and fit the person almost perfect just by looking he is also the best wrench i know and a cool dude and a really good rider last wek my bro hands me a new ultegra crank says it's yours for your new bike my bro is not rich but I'm blessed to have such a great friend he has been at the bike shop for 20 years but is just as happy and excited about bikes as a new rider he loves what he does I bet you dudes have bros like this let us not let them go unnoticed this season we are all lucky the way i see it to have friends cheers :beer:

bro when you were in school and you had grammer class the teacher bless her heart should have taught you about run on sentances and where to put periods bro and how to use capital letters because bless her heart bro its hard to read much harder in fact than reading dbrks 7 page bike reviews when you use run on sentances doof back me up here dag nobit down wit da bro

ClutchCargo
12-20-2005, 03:16 PM
bro when you were in school and you had grammer class the teacher bless her heart should have taught you about run on sentances and where to put periods bro and how to use capital letters because bless her heart bro its hard to read much harder in fact than reading dbrks 7 page bike reviews when you use run on sentances doof back me up here dag nobit down wit da bro

a few more white russians yer [not] makin' [too much] sense !

Fixed
12-20-2005, 03:24 PM
bro when you were in school and you had grammer class the teacher bless her heart should have taught you about run on sentances and where to put periods bro and how to use capital letters because bless her heart bro its hard to read much harder in fact than reading dbrks 7 page bike reviews when you use run on sentances doof back me up here dag nobit down wit da broBro I am sorry but i left school when i was 16 to be a bike mess.i'll try a to limted my post to one line.cheers :beer: merry christmas

rphetteplace
12-20-2005, 03:38 PM
I like your posting style fixed it's fluid on the eyes....drunk your teacher shoulda taught you how to spell grammar :beer:

bostondrunk
12-20-2005, 03:44 PM
I like your posting style fixed it's fluid on the eyes....drunk your teacher shoulda taught you how to spell grammar :beer:
Dif dam doobit dang!! doof where are ya on da 411?! MP! Git down wit da jerk ridly frame, dif doofus!

fixed bro I just yankin ya chain down wit da 617 doofus, dig?
happy holidays.:) :beer:

Fixed, whats ridin like in the Longwood / Altamonte Springs area of FL???

Fixed
12-20-2005, 03:57 PM
Bro I v'e been there for a crit and a r.r. before but i have never gone there for a traning ride .Check the Orlando Road Club they have a web site with a lot of ride locations and times .cheers :beer:

Serpico
12-20-2005, 11:18 PM
fixed is okay in my book ;) I'm guessing the people he knows locally would agree even more

fixed :beer:

Have a good holiday, pal

DfCas
12-21-2005, 07:55 AM
I enjoy reading your posts so make them as long as you want bro.

dan

shinomaster
12-21-2005, 02:21 PM
Bro Fixed is at least the nicest guy here! :banana:

Allez!
12-21-2005, 03:28 PM
Keroauc wrote with such passion that he couldn't be bothered loading paper in his typerwriter, so used a long scroll instead.
IMO Fixed has a unique style and passion - difficult to read quickly, but worth slowing down to make sure you understand.

SGP
12-22-2005, 06:23 AM
fixed says more than most ( & with less words) cheers :beer:

Fixed
12-22-2005, 06:50 AM
bro thank you for your kindness i'm just a dumb bike mess.but I just wanted the cats who share your passion to get noticed this holiday season. I bet each one of us has a dude that makes riding a little easier i.m.h.o. cheers :beer: happy holidays