PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the ride Bruce!

EDS
07-05-2013, 02:54 PM
Thanks a million to Bruce K. for showing this out-of-towner around for a lovely early post July 4th ride this morning in and around Gloucester, MA. Bruce invited me to join him and his group on a ride after a remark I had made in a thread earlier this week that I would be in the area for the holiday. Hit some great roads I would have never found on my own, with good company to boot.

Bruce, for the record, there appears to be no shortage of ponds on 127!

Bruce K
07-05-2013, 03:04 PM
Glad you enjoyed it. I feel vey lucky up have good roads and good freinds to share them with.

To top it off the ducks were hiding from the heat so "duck pond" didn't really work anyway. :rolleyes:

BK

BumbleBeeDave
07-05-2013, 07:33 PM
When I was there he took me out with a few of his "casual" friends . . . a couple of Cat 2 women who whipped me into a fluffy cake batter . . . :eek: :p

I fell apart faster than Walmart furniture when I tried to keep up with them . . .

BBD

EDS
07-05-2013, 07:42 PM
When I was there he took me out with a few of his "casual" friends . . . a couple of Cat 2 women who whipped me into a fluffy cake batter . . . :eek: :p

I fell apart faster than Walmart furniture when I tried to keep up with them . . .

BBD

Bruce and his boys took it easy on me today!