PDA

View Full Version : World's Largest Tube Ball

rounder
06-30-2013, 07:48 PM
I was at Maine Sport today and saw this, (possibly) the world's largest tube ball. It was made from discarded tubes at the shop. I have no idea what they are going to do with it...maybe make it bigger.

Maine Sport is in Rockport Maine and is sort of like a mini LL Bean. Good store.

mike p
06-30-2013, 07:57 PM
Build a large catapult. Light inner tube ball on fire and send it streaking across the sky. Joe Dirt will find it and dip his French fries in it.

Mike

Louis
06-30-2013, 09:08 PM
Rent the biggest crane in ME, hoist it up as far a possible, and see who can predict how high it will bounce off the parking lot.

rounder
06-30-2013, 09:37 PM
Maybe they should promise to use it for beneficial purposes...dunno if we promise we will not use the ball to (...whatever) do something bad, we can receive federal funding from the tube ball grant to beautify the coast of Maine and improve the condition of the aging schooner fleet.

josephr
06-30-2013, 10:55 PM
Build a large catapult. Light inner tube ball on fire and send it streaking across the sky. Joe Dirt will find it and dip his French fries in it.

Mike

agreed....or take it to the Punkin Chunkin in November! Like to see that tube ball thrown from a full-size trebuchet!
Joe