PDA

View Full Version : Headed out to Denver area! (Round two)

RacerJRP
06-11-2013, 09:41 PM
So I posted a thread last year seeking advice from those of you that live out in the greater Denver area and I got a bunch of good advice.

This was the thread: http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=104419

The Fiance and I are headed back out this Saturday and we will be staying in Golden through the end of the month.

The goals for this trip are to settle on a few apartments that we could be happy in until we get settled as well as getting our work situations figured out as much as possible.

I am sure the majority of you are home owners on here, but if anybody has advice on apartments or other inexpensive living options drop me a line!

We have tickets to a concert at Red Rocks this time as well as to the Phillies game this Sunday.

Anybody on here do either the Tuesday or Thursday night crit races out there? I am bringing one of my own bikes out with me this time.

Looking forward to this!! :banana:

Jaq
06-11-2013, 10:29 PM
http://youtu.be/tJ4_5rgWhX4?t=3s

RacerJRP
06-12-2013, 06:50 AM
I have to say that is the first time I have ever heard that song.

firerescuefin
06-12-2013, 10:49 AM
Meridian (denvetr tech center) crit every tues and thurs night 6-7. I could do thurs for sure. Pm me for additional details. Are you leaning towards any particular location or directional location (south Denver/north Denver/etc.)

RacerJRP
06-12-2013, 12:21 PM
I guess as far as directional location goes, as of now we are looking west of Denver in the areas between Denver and Golden and up North of Denver and West towards Boulder. Simply dictated by work leads.

Ill send you a PM! I have not heard of this Tech Center Crit, I was referring to the Table Mountain race on Tuesday and the Twin Peaks Mall crit on Thursday.

Thanks!

RacerJRP
06-29-2013, 10:43 PM
Update!

Was offered a great job with a fantastic company I hope to grow within for a long time.

Signed a lease on an apt. in Broomfield.

I am a CO resident as of 7/07/13. The fiancé will follow me out a month or so later..

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Gummee
06-29-2013, 10:48 PM
That's awesome.

Congrats.

I lived in Westminster for a bit. Riding the Morgul-Bismark race course was an experience not to be missed. ...and yes. That 'wall' is a wall.

M