PDA

View Full Version : Peddle the Cause

Dan Le foot
06-02-2013, 12:59 PM
As some of you know, Michelle (known here as MSO) was diagnosed with a rare form of blood cancer 2 years ago. There is no cure for Multible Myeloma......yet.
But we have hope that a cure is right around the corner.
Here is a link to Michelle's profile for the Peddle the Cause event this Fall.
Feel free to show your support.
Dan
http://sandiego.pedalthecause.org/riders_profile.jsp?MemberID=680#.UatGp-2qSHo.facebook

Here is Michelle on her custom Ericksen taken last week in Lone Pine, ca. Kent was generous in providing a nice discount on her new ride.

rwsaunders
06-02-2013, 02:44 PM
Here you go, Dan.

Steve in SLO
06-02-2013, 03:11 PM
Good to see Michelle is still riding dream bikes. Some $upport is on it's way...

mso
06-02-2013, 06:41 PM
:hello:Steve, thank you so much for your support. I'm really excited about the event and the future of cancer research. I know we'll find a cure one of these days, so I just keep on pedaling. :bike:

Again, thank you so much

Michelle

dave thompson
06-02-2013, 08:28 PM
Done.

All our love Michelle! Tailwinds in all ways.

mso
06-03-2013, 08:38 AM
Dave,

Thank you so much for your support. Dan and I are planning our summer trip and CDA is on the itinerary. I hope we all can get together for a ride and/or a hike in your beautiful part of the world.

Michelle:)

Tonger
06-03-2013, 08:56 AM
Also done - go MSO!

mso
06-03-2013, 09:30 AM
Tonger,

Thank you for your support. So many great people on this board.

Bud_E
06-03-2013, 07:06 PM
This hits close to home for me. My mother had MM and now my sister has it (in remission for now). I tried to get you a little closer to your goal. Good luck and ride like the wind!
- Steve E.

Dan Le foot
06-03-2013, 09:26 PM
This hits close to home for me. My mother had MM and now my sister has it (in remission for now). I tried to get you a little closer to your goal. Good luck and ride like the wind!
- Steve E.

Thanks for the note, Steve. Sorry to hear about Mom. Lets hope for a cure for your Sister and Michelle. Oh. Michelle just told me about your generous contribution to the cause.
Thank you so much.
Dan

Dan Le foot
06-03-2013, 09:30 PM
Here you go, Dan.

Thanks kind sir. I sent it from my ipad. Not sure why the pic got inverted.
Dan