PDA

View Full Version : Ok Guys, you know you need this!

redir
05-31-2013, 07:39 AM
Oh man, got to get one of these. The memories as a child hahaha :)

http://www.bigwheelrally.com/store/adult.htm

http://www.bigwheelrally.com/store/images/abw-hr-m1-s-400.jpg

cash05458
05-31-2013, 07:45 AM
Man, that brings back memories for sure...christ, the number of times I racked myself flying down grassy hills and hitting a tree stump or tearing holes in my skin on a bigwheel are too many to count...still have a good scar on my thigh to remind me...I think after the third or fourth emergency room visit my Mother made the thing mysteriously disappear and then we of course started using our bikes to jump over one another or things on fire ect...:bike:

William
05-31-2013, 07:50 AM
If you're going to go old school, get the Nitro Circus version. It's built tough to take all the stuff we fantasized about doing when we were hitting the little wooden ramps in the street and on the sidewalks when were were kids!:cool:

William

DoubleButted
05-31-2013, 07:54 AM
Yeah, but are we still tough enough to take it? That picture has spinal compression fracture written all over it.:eek:

Andrewlcox
05-31-2013, 03:50 PM
I had a Mean Green Machine and it was great!

moose8
05-31-2013, 03:54 PM
Those are awesome and I kind of want one. It's kind of like a fat tired recumbent, which doesn't sound nearly as cool as a big wheel.

rain dogs
05-31-2013, 04:50 PM
I had a Mean Green Machine and it was great!

Me too! I loved that thing until we wore holes right through the wheels doing drifts. Then it was dead.

So that "adult" version is direct front wheel drive, like the toy, but unlike the toy, it weighs 275lbs..... ha. Hope you live near the Salt flats, or somewhere similarly lacking any profile.

Lanterne Rouge
05-31-2013, 04:51 PM
It's kind of like a fat tired recumbent, which doesn't sound nearly as cool as a big wheel.

ha ha ha

dustyrider
05-31-2013, 07:56 PM
William beat me to the punch!

I still remember pedalling like mad through the lawn on my dukes of hazard big wheels; my dad chasing me with the push lawn mower as I mirrored his progression across the lawn. I think before I got one of theses though, I'd want a big guys bmx, which is where I found the "passion" for bike riding.