PDA

View Full Version : Forget about intervals and high mileage workouts...

William
05-30-2013, 03:37 PM
All you need to get ready for the season is here.....:banana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-50GjySwew&feature=player_embedded#!

William

Keith A
05-30-2013, 03:45 PM
Is she serious :confused:

MattTuck
05-30-2013, 03:51 PM
This does me zero good right now. Where was this post in December/January???

PS. Nice steadycam work... :help:

Ardan MacNessa
05-30-2013, 04:01 PM
Jane?

Jane is that you?

67-59
05-30-2013, 04:05 PM
Back in my college days, there was this homeless guy who walked around campus like that.

Black Dog
05-30-2013, 04:36 PM
WOW! :eek:

Of all the crazy that is the straw that broke the camels back or maybe perhaps its toe while prancing. ;)

Wait...she stole her moves from ----> :banana:

godfrey1112000
05-30-2013, 04:43 PM
WOW! :eek:

Of all the crazy that is the straw that broke the camels back or maybe perhaps its toe while prancing. ;)

Wait...she stole her moves from ----> :banana:

Too bad it was not raining during the filming:eek:

54ny77
05-30-2013, 04:43 PM
you know what? that lady is probably 70+ years old, and she's incredibly mobile and agile and god bless her for being goofy about just getting out and walking around with a little bit of extra movement. for those of you who have dealt with dear elderly friends or parents who are immobile or severely limited in their ability to do things like, well, walk down the hall to the bathroom, you know what i'm saying when you would sacrifice your left nut for them to just be able to get out there and prancerwhatever.

more power to her!!!!

Louis
05-30-2013, 04:45 PM
You guys think you're so cool and she's so silly.

What you don't realize is that 99.9% of the people out there think that MAMILs like us are even sillier.

Ardan MacNessa
05-30-2013, 04:46 PM
WOW!
She's 97 lb wet.

cat6
05-30-2013, 04:55 PM
Chaz and his allies connect the world's troubles to a cult leader called Zio, "The Black Magician," whose aims appear to be total annihilation, not only of Motavia, but of the whole Algol solar system. The heroes therefore decide to stop Zio in order to restore the computer systems maintaining Motavia. However, it soon becomes clear that Zio is merely the vanguard to a much larger, more dangerous enemy, long buried in the past. The secrets of the Algol star system are revealed as Chaz and company progress through the story, discovering both the nature of the threat to their worlds as well as the safeguards placed in a time long forgotten.

Ti Designs
05-30-2013, 04:59 PM
you know what? that lady is probably 70+ years old, and she's incredibly mobile and agile and god bless her for being goofy about just getting out and walking around with a little bit of extra movement

I'm doing Mt Washington next when I'm 77. There are two things that have me worried. First is the entry fee, it'll be around $30,000 by then. The second is that I'll probably look a lot like her going up...

false_Aest
05-30-2013, 05:15 PM
Eh...

First time someone has connected with their inner horse and it didn't involve leather and safety words.

I'm sad that there's a lot of people out there that are so fat they can't even get close to doing what she's doing.

And, the her movement isn't that different from fat guys on skinny bikes riding uphill. Pretty sure the kits are made by ExteOndo

William
05-30-2013, 05:22 PM
Man, I think it's awesome anytime I see folks out doing exercise trying to get fit. It seems silly at first glance, but she's obviously very into it and believes in it. :cool:

William

fuzzalow
05-30-2013, 05:26 PM
Watched 40 seconds of this, I got the gist of it.

More power to her - maybe not above the capacity for her to do but sadly above the capacity for some. A crowd where sedentary isn't an apt description, more like immobile. And for that crowd goes the adage "every journey starts with a step" and maybe this is their first step.

There's always somebody fitter, faster, richer, smarter...

Ardan MacNessa
05-30-2013, 05:35 PM
From reading about her struggles in launching this method of exercise, Joanna seems to be pretty determined to share her exercise points.

Miami New Times Joanna Rohrback (http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/cultist/2013/05/prancercise_joanna_rohrback_in.php).

Black Dog
05-30-2013, 10:11 PM
I did not mean to offend anyone or any group. Just being silly. I know we look every bit as foolish when we are out on our bikes in our outfits. I agree that anyone who is out and about and moving is doing a good thing. People up here in the Great White North® are getting larger and moving only when they have to. Kids are not going outside or getting much exercise. I really feel that anyone riding a bike for any reason is a cyclist and anyone exercising, in any way, is an athlete.

joosttx
05-30-2013, 10:20 PM
In college I dated the Missouri Highschool State Champion in walking. We would get drunk on natty light and she would show off her walking form, chest out and elbows flying. This video reminded me of those days. Hilarious.

jds108
05-30-2013, 10:49 PM
Is that music a take on Werewolves of London???

distanc3
05-31-2013, 01:26 AM
What did I just watch?

I want 10 secs of my life back!

Lanterne Rouge
05-31-2013, 06:26 AM
She calls it Prancercise I call it strolling down the street, yeah that's how I walk to the grocery store - what's wrong with that?

rugbysecondrow
05-31-2013, 07:19 AM
I am all for people being mobile, exercising and promoting general fitness. More people should do it. What I am less in favor of is any movement that involve septuagenarian camel toe, moose knuckles, ninja shoe or whatever else you want to call it. When I see happy older women dancing, I don't want to think about their vagina...that is just my 35 year old perspective. When I am in my 70's, I am certain I will be fine with it, just not now.

earlfoss
05-31-2013, 07:35 AM
That tranny has some good moves.