PDA

View Full Version : Way OT: Question for someone with a Hummer H2

kokies
12-05-2005, 07:33 AM
I need the measurements for the back window of a Hummer H2. I run a vinyl graphics business and I have been unable to track one down locally to measure, without looking like I am steeling it. I just need a length and a width for the back window. Thanks for the help.

sc53
12-05-2005, 11:37 AM
Would anyone on this eco-friendly forum actually own a Hummer H2? I will be shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, to learn that that is the case. I think we're more the subaru/honda element/ancient toyota crowd.

LegendRider
12-05-2005, 01:13 PM
Would anyone on this eco-friendly forum actually own a Hummer H2? I will be shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, to learn that that is the case. I think we're more the subaru/honda element/ancient toyota crowd.

I hear you, but folks who buy $8,000 full-loaded Ottrotts have money and like toys. So, there may be out there but the unknown owner certainly won't admit it!!! Although I believe anyone who wants one and can afford should have the right, I despise the things nonetheless. I wouldn't however object to them beign subject to the CAFE standards.

slowgoing
12-05-2005, 01:17 PM

Eco-friendly crowd? I doubt it. We like Serotta bikes. That's probably about all it would be safe to say we have in common.

jerk
12-05-2005, 01:39 PM
the jerk's got a pal who drives an h1 and it runs on bio-diesel....it makes your echo look like a gas guzzler pollutant evil-t-shirt company squad car. don't judge a tank by its cover.

jerk

bostondrunk
12-05-2005, 01:42 PM

Please.....most of the people on here are driving BMW's.

fiamme red
12-05-2005, 02:08 PM
Please.....most of the people on here are driving BMW's.http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=2162

bluesea
12-05-2005, 05:04 PM

Yeah, Toyota.

http://home.hawaii.rr.com/konnichiwa/Red.JPG

William
12-05-2005, 05:08 PM
I always thought the H1 was pretty cool. The H2 looks like a bloated Tick to me.

William

PS: Speaking of Toyota. Next time I dig them out, I'll post some pic of my mean old FJ-40. :cool:

SManning
12-05-2005, 05:34 PM
The measurement for a Hummer H2 rear window is 57 1/16" X 17 1/16" at its widest point. It tapers at the top and slightly as you move outside as well.

No, we don't own one, there just happens to be a lot of H2's where my husband works.