PDA

View Full Version : wow. I never new you could put in order the number of views of threads

eddief
05-10-2013, 05:00 PM
by clicking on the "views" column heading at the top of the section. That puts all the threads in order according to the number of views...ever. The Paul Taylor thread made me curious about how it fit into the hierarchy of what's important...to us members. Looks like the Taylor thread is now running in about 10th place. Go Paul!

I like that my original posting about cheap KMC ten speed chains attracted so much of all of our useless attention.

sc53
05-10-2013, 06:10 PM
I wonder how far back that history goes? I remember a long-running hilarious thread about a mythical Luxembourger named Dawoo or something that ran for weeks if not months with continual updates from his wife, son, nurse, doctor. Never did figure out who the comic genius inventor was, but at the time suspected our RIslander William. He definitely has the wit gene.

sw3759
05-10-2013, 08:42 PM
wasnt aware you could do that..cool.
makes me wonder how many folks here remember that crazy "rabobank has one office" thread..that went on and on for who knows how long.

nighthawk
05-10-2013, 08:59 PM
Also, if you click "views" twice you get the inverse list... Which is a sort of Hall of Shame... the posts with the least number of views.