http://premium1.uploadit.org/healimonster/40996631_131129123_0.jpeg

DfCas
11-29-2005, 09:04 PM
you're back and logged on.
we missed you.
start posting.
imho, bro.
e-RICHIE©™®

Climb elevates the discourse here above the common:Others do their best to keep it at the level of the normal chatroom :banana:

dan

The Spider
11-30-2005, 04:00 AM
download the data on the Time Climbo-pal, inquiring arachnids need to know!

William
11-30-2005, 04:40 AM
Climb elevates the discourse here above the common:Others do their best to keep it at the level of the normal chatroom :banana:

dan

Well, I guess the rest of us commoners will just sit outside the castle walls, play with mud, pluck our cheap instruments and develop Ricketts. Besides, we didn't elect him King. We though we were an autonymous collective?
http://ilendil.1g.fi/larp/gallery/n135_2A.JPG

I know Climb, DFCas. He's nearly a legend
in the cycling community. He's been a maverick
his entire career. I actually rode with him
at the Open House event. He sold me a pair of Stealthy DA wheels. Have you ever met
Captain Climb, DFCas?

Ahhhhhh! What do I know, I'm just an analyst.

;) The J-man is my buddy, my pal, my amigo. Just poking fun at him and Mr Twizzler. :p

William :beer:

Climb01742
11-30-2005, 09:22 AM
good to be home. missed you guys/gals. aussies are amazing folks. open, funny, unpretentious, and damn they like to have fun. i can honestly say i didn't meet a single aussie i didn't like. wish i could have gotten outside of sydney. big modern cities are all getting frighteningly alike. but to our aussie forum-pals, how do you deal with the flies? drove me insane. but as i said, damn it's good to be home. but a month off the bike hurts. i rode over the weekend (after running for a month) and felt like do-do. how quickly our bodies forget.

shaq-d
11-30-2005, 10:06 AM
good to be home. missed you guys/gals. aussies are amazing folks. open, funny, unpretentious, and damn they like to have fun. i can honestly say i didn't meet a single aussie i didn't like. wish i could have gotten outside of sydney. big modern cities are all getting frighteningly alike. but to our aussie forum-pals, how do you deal with the flies? drove me insane. but as i said, damn it's good to be home. but a month off the bike hurts. i rode over the weekend (after running for a month) and felt like do-do. how quickly our bodies forget.

u'll be fine in 1 day. gauranteed...

sd

The Spider
12-01-2005, 02:11 AM
but to our aussie forum-pals, how do you deal with the flies? drove me insane.

we have flies? I hadn't noticed mate, they must like YOU!!!

Sydney is one of those 'carbon-copy' cities absolutely....the other cities have different aspects to them, all of them are a bit 'slower' and less 'international'...Adelaide in South Australia is magnificant, sort of like an overgrown country town (in the best way!).

I'm rapt that your FIRST experiences were so positive.

Andreu
12-01-2005, 02:16 AM
Australia is a fantastic place. Spent a couple of weeks there (Adelaide and Perth) about 10 years ago. Its a great shame it is not closer to Europe I would be there more often or even live there.
I'll have to put up with Spain in the meantime.
A :beer:

slowgoing
12-01-2005, 02:51 AM
aussies are amazing folks. open, funny, unpretentious, and damn they like to have fun. i can honestly say i didn't meet a single aussie i didn't like.

Sounds like you wish you had gone there while you were still single.

Welcome back!

sspielman
12-01-2005, 07:04 AM
Australia is a fantastic place. Spent a couple of weeks there (Adelaide and Perth) about 10 years ago. Its a great shame it is not closer to Europe I would be there more often or even live there.
I'll have to put up with Spain in the meantime.
I would love to be putting up with Spain myself....about right now. In which part do you live?

Bruce K
12-01-2005, 07:11 AM
Having met S.O. CLimb, I'm not sure she would have been an impediment to Climb's having fun. She probably would have enhanced Climb's Australian experience.

She is VERY cool. :banana:

BK

Andreu
12-01-2005, 09:19 AM
I live just south of Barcelona. It is actually cold here at the moment but we rarely get frost or snow along the coast (can be a different story just 10 miles in land). We have great terrain here for riding and training on. Some of the best roads and hills are actually further south - nice long climbs with hardly any traffic. I think the UPS/Discovery team picked a good spot for there HQ.