PDA

View Full Version : WHO WILL BE AT "EAT & SWILL?"

BumbleBeeDave
11-29-2005, 10:38 AM
To all . . .

Who is coming to Eat & Swill at the National Cross Championships in Providence Ed. 9-11? When will you get there and where/when should we all meet? I am probably coming into town about noon on Friday.

I am working with beungood to try and get some t-shirts together, probably long sleeve T's with large design on the back and smaller chest logo on the front. Who is interested in these?

Who will be there just to be there?

Who needs more info?

PLEASE POST YOUR ANSWERS IN THE "EAT & SWILL" THREAD OVER IN THE "RIDES" FORUM!

Thanks!

BBDave

BumbleBeeDave
11-29-2005, 10:28 PM
. . . back to the top so hopefully more folks will see it and come join us for a piratic good time!

(Is “piratic” a word? :confused: )

BBDave

William
11-30-2005, 04:56 AM
Oh alright, I'll be there. :rolleyes:

William ;)

BumbleBeeDave
11-30-2005, 06:40 AM
The OTHER thread! You pirates just don’t get it, do you, Captain Flint? :rolleyes:

Here’s who was on the list--besides you and me--back in October as saying they could come. Are these people still in?

Bradford
Bruce K
Ahneida Ride
Zank
AMG
cycleman21
CSB
beungood

Hope they are! . . . BBDave

Bradford
11-30-2005, 08:55 AM
I'm already here, waiting for the rest of you to show up.

cycleman_21
11-30-2005, 04:11 PM
. . .

(Is “piratic” a word? :confused: )

BBDave

Maybe but
I believe it's Pirateer :) or Buccaneer or Scurvying about :beer:

I posted in the other thread
Ron C

amg
11-30-2005, 05:20 PM
yep, I'm still in! Let's just set-up a time and place to meet and I'll be there!

Saluti,

Antonio :beer:

PS: I need more info if you can get it to me, BB Dave. Thanks!

BumbleBeeDave
12-01-2005, 06:26 AM
Williams would have to be the one to PM you directions. I’ve only been to Providence once and that was 8-10 years ago. All I know at this point is that the races are in Roger Williams Park!

BBDave

zank
12-01-2005, 07:22 AM
The address that is posted on the website is 1000 Elmwood Ave Providence, RI 02907, US. That will at least get you close.

Check out http://www.cyclocrossnationals.com for full details on the race.

BumbleBeeDave
12-01-2005, 08:16 AM
. . . what we should be looking for here is a definitive time and spot to all meet while wearing our pirate hats. I imagine William or Bradford could suggest an easily visible and locatable landmark in the park where we could set up a meeting time. I know what those two look like, but may be at a loss to recognize everyone else.

I'm planning on arriving around noon on Friday and just going straight to the park to watch the racing, since I'm staying with William and he's at work till late afternoon.

Another issue we'll have to consider is whether we're all going to try to do a ride while we're here and when and where that should be.

BBDave

BumbleBeeDave
12-02-2005, 10:01 AM
. . . back to the top again!

BBD

Kevan
12-02-2005, 10:07 AM
crowd-surfing, but called thread-surfing instead?

Just trying to stay up on things.

BumbleBeeDave
12-02-2005, 11:15 PM
So here’s the prelim designs for the T-shirt . . .

http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?p=147096#post147096

BBD