04-28-2013, 07:58 AM
Yep, 6 days and the Giro de Italia!!

Is it on TV(yes, I know-lazy)...??

sulfate125
04-28-2013, 10:00 AM
Is it available on the web.

chengher87
04-28-2013, 10:06 AM
Pretty much sucks. Too many commercials and the commentators kind of suck. I actually like Tom Gogulski, but not the other commentator (can't remember his name). And seriously, BRING BACK BOBKE!!! I always thought he was the best part of the old Universal sports coverage. Liggett and Sherwen leave ALOT to be desired lately. I feel like listening to a record player, Liggett doesn't know who the rider is, stumbles across a few names and then Sherwen corrects him.

I really like the Harmon and Kelly combo and Backstadt and Brian Smith are great too. I'll be hitting up my local eurosport streams, unfortunately, Harmon won't be doing the Giro.

Russell
04-30-2013, 07:59 AM
Is it available on the web.

links? thanks in advance

Nooch
04-30-2013, 08:03 AM
links? thanks in advance

steephill.tv

always.

bikerboy337
04-30-2013, 08:24 AM
cyclingfans.com as well... they have lots of feeds, and should have some good english feeds...

just beware of clicking on the ads... i have heard of issues if you dont have a good virus scan or firewall... i've never had an issue, but i remember one or two people saying they ahd an issue...

firerescuefin
04-30-2013, 08:26 AM

I'll have to look Peter, but for 10-20 bucks, each of the last 2 years, I subscribed to a comprehensive english (eurosport) feed that cover each stage entirely...it was money well spent IMO...I'll find it and post it here.

Liv2RideHard
04-30-2013, 08:47 AM

Peter...I always watch on steephill.tv as they have great feeds and usually multiple feeds incl. Eurosport and Rai. I prefer to watch the race on the Italian Rai feeds in my native language...plus they have great post race interviews with the guys.

I'll have to look Peter, but for 10-20 bucks, each of the last 2 years, I subscribed to a comprehensive english (eurosport) feed that cover each stage entirely...it was money well spent IMO...I'll find it and post it here.

Geoff...are you able to watch it anytime or only live? Just wondering if the subscription you have had allows you to watch the stages whenever you want at your leisure...as in when the kids go to bed...so I can actually pay attention to what is happening. Grazie amico.

Guy

Liv2RideHard
04-30-2013, 08:50 AM
cyclingfans.com as well... they have lots of feeds, and should have some good english feeds...

just beware of clicking on the ads... i have heard of issues if you dont have a good virus scan or firewall... i've never had an issue, but i remember one or two people saying they ahd an issue...

To avoid that issue, maximize the feed straightaway and all the ads disappear. Works for me anyway.

cmg
04-30-2013, 09:01 AM
yea ! :hello: it's going to be on beIN sports on Direct TV. Very cool high def.