huey
11-25-2005, 10:22 AM
cheers bro... :beer:

Serpico
11-25-2005, 12:09 PM
imho

Sandy
11-25-2005, 12:30 PM
Nope! The :banana: has been used repeatedly by many members of the forum. "cheers bro" should remain unique to Fixed. It should belong to him, with exclusive useage, unless of course he wants it to run rampant on the Forum, and possibly become famous world wide. Then Fixed would become Famous Fixed, and he would owe it all to the Serotta Forum. He would then probably need an agent who could properly represent him, at a 25% fee for all income produced, using the Famous Fixed name and the uniquely used "cheers bro". I would ultimately be that agent, and after a few years, I would buy a small island and live on it. That would be a win-win-win situation. Fixed would be rich and famous. I would live happily on my island, and the Serotta Forum would be rid of me for good. Oh never mind...

Nope is still the answer. It should remain unique to Fixed.

Sandy

Cadence230
11-25-2005, 12:44 PM
Nope! The :banana: has been used repeatedly by many members of the forum. "cheers bro" should remain unique to Fixed. It should belong to him, with exclusive useage, unless of course he wants it to run rampant on the Forum, and possibly become famous world wide. Then Fixed would become Famous Fixed, and he would owe it all to the Serotta Forum. He would then probably need an agent who could properly represent him, at a 25% fee for all income produced, using the Famous Fixed name and the uniquely used "cheers bro". I would ultimately be that agent, and after a few years, I would buy a small island and live on it. That would be a win-win-win situation. Fixed would be rich and famous. I would live happily on my island, and the Serotta Forum would be rid of me for good. Oh never mind...

Nope is still the answer. It should remain unique to Fixed.

Sandy imho, cheers bro!

manet
11-25-2005, 01:06 PM
... I would ultimately be that agent, and after a few years, I would buy a small island and live on it. That would be a win-win-win situation. Fixed would be rich and famous. I would live happily on my island, and the Serotta Forum would be rid of me for good.
Sandy

don't go BRANDO on us:

http://www.bananacafe.ca/images/0503brando_island.jpg

Tom
11-25-2005, 01:26 PM
he'd copyright 'imho' and 'cheers, bro' and charge everybody that used the phrase a royalty.

I'd do it, but on the heels of my pedal debacle today I'm not going to stick my toes in that water.

shralp
11-25-2005, 01:54 PM
if you all read his posts you will see that it is generally "bro cheers" or "bro.........cheers" and not "cheers, bro" (big difference to me).

the guy seems wholly unpretentious and cool. let us not misquote/dilute/wear out his voice.

Sandy
11-25-2005, 02:01 PM
I realized that too, but I did not want to correct the original post.

Sandy

jerk
11-25-2005, 02:37 PM
imho bro.

cheers :beer:

Fixed
11-25-2005, 04:48 PM
bro i'v been a mees. since i was sixteen this is just the way i talk i'm sorry about that but i.m.h.o. that's just the way it is anyway it's all good bro cheers :beer:

e-RICHIE
11-25-2005, 05:00 PM
bro i'v been a mees. since i was sixteen this is just the way i talk i'm sorry about that but i.m.h.o. that's just the way it is anyway it's all good bro cheers :beer:

yes. what mees said.

manet
11-25-2005, 05:17 PM
did someone say 'mies chairs'?

http://www.designer-chairs.com/acatalog/barcotto_large.jpg